Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New traits - blessing or curse?
12-21-2011, 11:52 PM
RE: New traits - blessing or curse?
I LOVE having new traits, eyes & furs but I do agree there was a lot released all in a short period of time I would like to see new stuff released at maybe 6 month intervals. I would also LOVE to see more of the special traits like we got with the Lazy Dasies and the Gerbera Eyes & Porcelain Shade and now with the Rain Dears and their eyes. I would also like to see regular retirements of furs, eyes & traits. I know it is fairly easy still to find the Lazy Dazies special traits but knowing they are special & that you can ONLY get those traits from cats who currently show or hide those traits makes them special and fun to work towards mixing them in with other new traits/furs.

There is a great deal of love, work and effort into making your ideal kitten and once you get there it would be nice that all that effort pays off at least a bit. I see this as a breeder and auctioneer that the value of time and effort that has gone into say a 7 traited kitty isn't getting the respect it deserves, but that also falls to us as sellers, auctioneers ect. to not undercut each other so hard on the prices, and to impart our wisdom to the newer breeders as well.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)