06-21-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Stubbornest Starter Contest
Oh my gosh!! I have been there as well. Fingers crossed for a boy!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Malayaa Resident
08-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Well a little update of what can happen when you are on the "down" side of the roll of the dice or the gene and gender statistics or whatever you want to call our KittyCats breeding results: the Easter starter I posted here that hid dry olive or better (MAYBE Exotic Journey) is now 142 days old. I have the mystery eye isolated and hidden behind different kitty eyes that I am sure do not have dry olive in their line. The result: still inconclusive, in all this time I have not gotten the 2 hiddens to toss their genes. (However, the first 9 breed babies were girls and unable to be bred back to Mom starter, so lack of the proper gender is also a big factor in the start of this timeline). 142 days is like...almost 5 months. I have been tempted to just buy the eye and see what the heck is back there from the starter, but I know as soon as I make the substantial investment my kitties will give me Exotic Journey ha ha.

I have another starter hiding blue marble *or better* that is 62 days old, the hidden fur is isolated behind an aby dark and a siamese tortie and they just gave me a siamese tortie (bangs head against wall). So I am also being stubborn and not investing in a blue mink until my kitties give me an answer. Or I cave in. Well there is always next week Smile

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Priestess Firanelli
08-17-2015, 06:59 AM
Update: the 62 day old starter bouncing back blue marble hides...blue marble. One mystery solved!

p.s. this is the second starter since Easter that has dangled promises of a fur beyond blue marble and then cruelly revealed their true colors...and these ain't no confetti cats Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
08-18-2015, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 06:56 AM by Devilness Chant.)
(08-17-2015 06:59 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  Update: the 62 day old starter bouncing back blue marble hides...blue marble. One mystery solved!

p.s. this is the second starter since Easter that has dangled promises of a fur beyond blue marble and then cruelly revealed their true colors...and these ain't no confetti cats Smile

Well you got me beat on the time it's taking for the eye. But I came across an old picture where I said it took me 95 days to find the hidden fur from a starter.

My confetties just make me cry every week. Sad I feel like the only person on the grid that hasn't gotten an os from them. 32 days and counting if they count in the stubborn contest.

*Update My confettis gave me a Plumb today so I guess they're out of the race for stubborn kitties. Smile Then again, mine might just be the most stubborn confettis to give an os. lol

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Vampiva Belfire
08-28-2015, 10:49 AM
(08-18-2015 11:50 AM)Devilness Chant Wrote:  
(08-17-2015 06:59 AM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  Update: the 62 day old starter bouncing back blue marble hides...blue marble. One mystery solved!

Well you got me beat on the time it's taking for the eye. But I came across an old picture where I said it took me 95 days to find the hidden fur from a starter.

My confetties just make me cry every week. Sad I feel like the only person on the grid that hasn't gotten an os from them. 32 days and counting if they count in the stubborn contest.

*Update My confettis gave me a Plumb today so I guess they're out of the race for stubborn kitties. Smile Then again, mine might just be the most stubborn confettis to give an os. lol

Nope! Mine are more stubborn. All I have gotten from my confettis so far is gen fur and 1 with Siamese Seal. Maybe next week they will cough up a hidden confetti fur ... this is not a contest I want to win!
 Thanks given by: Malayaa Resident , Devilness Chant
09-05-2015, 04:57 AM
UPDATE:

STILL no hidden confetti fur my kitties, just another cocoberry fur, which is the gen fur so DOES NOT count.

However, I guess I can't complain too much because my little giraffe kitty gave me this the other day:

? Garnet

Fur: Chateau Cat - Grey & White No. 2
Eyes: 18-carat Gold (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Wild
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Teacup

New tail and a teacup!!! Not my fave fur or eyes, but she is adorable!! :-)
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Ivy Norsk
09-07-2015, 12:59 AM
(09-05-2015 04:57 AM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote:  UPDATE:

STILL no hidden confetti fur my kitties, just another cocoberry fur, which is the gen fur so DOES NOT count.

However, I guess I can't complain too much because my little giraffe kitty gave me this the other day:

? Garnet

Fur: Chateau Cat - Grey & White No. 2
Eyes: 18-carat Gold (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Wild
Ears: Odyssey Rounded Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Guitar)
Size: Teacup

New tail and a teacup!!! Not my fave fur or eyes, but she is adorable!! :-)

Wow congrats. Nice consolation prize Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker , Devilness Chant
09-20-2015, 09:07 PM
My Garden Party starter finally revealed her mystery eye to be Exotic Journey, on day 177!
(Although it was her great great grandson who finally popped the eye). I named him Bam!
He is a beautiful 8 trait oci black, worth the wait....he sticks his tongue out as
if to say TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

[Image: 21585863665_10766d6e2d.jpg]
Bam! Journey is Ended

Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Ivy Norsk
09-21-2015, 02:12 AM
(09-20-2015 09:07 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  My Garden Party starter finally revealed her mystery eye to be Exotic Journey, on day 177!
(Although it was her great great grandson who finally popped the eye). I named him Bam!
He is a beautiful 8 trait oci black, worth the wait....he sticks his tongue out as
if to say TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

[Image: 21585863665_10766d6e2d.jpg]
Bam! Journey is Ended

CONGRATS! Definitely worth the wait. He really is pretty and i LOVE his sassy whiskers!
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
09-21-2015, 07:56 AM
I think you won the booby prize for most stubborn Mal! Congrats! lol

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Malayaa Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)