Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NO RETRIEVAL PORTALS
06-05-2015, 10:54 AM
NO RETRIEVAL PORTALS
Hello,
How is that KittyCats doesn't have a retrieval portal for any of our cats that have become lost? It is a bit annoying that you have to wait for someone from support to get back to you in regards to an issue. As much money that's spend to maintain these cats and how much we pay for them there should be a retrieval portal at the main store. I think that is something that the owners should consider.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident , Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh
06-05-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: NO RETRIEVAL PORTALS
I think that is a feasible idea, would save a lot of time. Just wondering how it would actually work.
 Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident , Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh
06-05-2015, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 09:13 PM by Winter Phoenix.)

Kitten Longmeadow has this magic drawer in her desk.

Bottom left, the big one.

You should see her yank a mega out of the thing, pretty impressive.

I guess she could install one in the lobby of the main store,
but then she would lose some of her cool factor,
so... doubt its gonna happen anytime soon.

Doesn't really matter does it? Takes a day or two and your cat shows
up in your inventory as it is.

Whats the hurry?

Just buy a spare cat to hit with the feather duster while your waiting.

Welcome aboard the KittyCats train, Kiyana!
Success in your endeavors!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Cygnoir Blanc , Lostime Resident , VeetMesser Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Eleanor8 Resident , Jelly Supply , Aubreygrace Starlight
06-06-2015, 06:12 AM
I like how it is working now, really.

Yes, we sometimes have to wait a few hours (omg, so long a few hours....) for someone from
support to get to our ticket, but it's not the end of the world either.

I feel much more safer with only the KC team being able to retrieve lost cats, we never know
what can happen on SL & I'd hate to see some cats mixed between several owners.

I think it's very good a human sends the cats back and it should stay that way.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Vocala Resident , VeetMesser Resident , Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Aubreygrace Starlight , JC Aferdita
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Retrieval portals are ripe (rife? never used one but I'll bet rife is more accurate) with abuse.

With Kitten there, applying a well-seasoned eye, and other non-programmable heuristics, the number of complaints about lost-cat replacement abuse are virtually nil.

Can any breedable using retrieval portals make that claim?
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Vocala Resident , VeetMesser Resident , Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Aubreygrace Starlight
06-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, but I really love the customer service I get with kittycats.

Hands down the best customer service I've ever experienced anywhere! I love how they are willing to take the time to talk you through hiccups that your kittycats may experience technically for one reason or another. They've even come out to my home to help me. I like that there are real people there to help the community and not just a portal.

It takes more time, but I feel it is worth it because of the quality feedback and help one receives back.
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Ryanna Enfield , JC Aferdita , Sandie Lanley , VeetMesser Resident , Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Aubreygrace Starlight
06-13-2015, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2015 01:12 AM by VeetMesser Resident.)
(06-05-2015 09:11 PM)Winter Phoenix Wrote:  
Kitten Longmeadow has this magic drawer in her desk.

Bottom left, the big one.

You should see her yank a mega out of the thing, pretty impressive.

I guess she could install one in the lobby of the main store,
but then she would lose some of her cool factor,
so... doubt its gonna happen anytime soon.

Doesn't really matter does it? Takes a day or two and your cat shows
up in your inventory as it is.

Whats the hurry?

Just buy a spare cat to hit with the feather duster while your waiting.

Welcome aboard the KittyCats train, Kiyana!
Success in your endeavors!

hahahahhahaha I so so so Love You Winter!!!!! You are tooo Funny Heart Thanks for the Giggles and Smiles Big Grin
(06-06-2015 06:12 AM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  I like how it is working now, really.

Yes, we sometimes have to wait a few hours (omg, so long a few hours....) for someone from
support to get to our ticket, but it's not the end of the world either.

I feel much more safer with only the KC team being able to retrieve lost cats, we never know
what can happen on SL & I'd hate to see some cats mixed between several owners.

I think it's very good a human sends the cats back and it should stay that way.

Hikari Smile

Hmmm! That is a Very Good Point. I do feel Safer with Kitten at her desk and her Magical drawer Heart

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Winter Phoenix , HikariItsumo Resident
08-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Hmmm now that I think about it you guys are right. I am now seeing the points that you have brought across. I have always had great success with their Customer Service. Thanks everyone for your input. Smile
08-11-2015, 06:16 AM
(06-05-2015 11:26 AM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:   I think that is a feasible idea, would save a lot of time. Just wondering how it would actually work.

There is a breedable that has a great recall system. You sign into your account, much like our KC Cattery, from a drop down window you choose which box, or live animal you want recalled, and poof it shows up in your inventory. It is a great system, and I never had issue with it. However, sometimes their live customer service could be lacking.

So while this type of system would be nice, i do like the personal touch from KC Big Grin Kitten has retrieved many a lost kitty for me and is always helpful.
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane
08-11-2015, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 06:21 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
I trust a person more than a retrieval portal. So many times has sl lagged and i have had problems with redeliveries from stores. I would think that would affect the portal too. I trust Kitten and she is usually quick, i lost 3 cats got them all back in the same day a few hours later. Other times it can take up to a day but i'd rather wait for my cat then get annoyed with a portal lagging or losng a cat again etc. Also it's not that long of a wait.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)