Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Walking
02-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Walking
I was wondering how long it takes for kitties to be able to walk around...noticed in the menu that you can select walk/run but I haven't seen my cat do either yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2011, 06:53 PM
RE: Walking
Hi Monica,

One way to check to make sure everything is set up correctly so that your KittyCats will walk around is to go to your "Animation" option and check to see if the top row is all selected and that the middle option on the bottom row shows "Posing On" (which actually means posing is off). Also set your range to 5 meters or over otherwise they won't walk or run. Hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any more questions, thank you.
02-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Oh okay...I had mine set to In Parcel....changed it to 20 m and she started to walk. But that's odd cause in parcel would be whole parcel, right...so wouldn't that be enough room to move around?
02-23-2011, 06:20 PM
(02-22-2011 11:11 PM)Monica Querrien Wrote:  Oh okay...I had mine set to In Parcel....changed it to 20 m and she started to walk. But that's odd cause in parcel would be whole parcel, right...so wouldn't that be enough room to move around?

You are right about that. Maybe it needed to be reset. Sometimes rerezzing your KittyCat can help with certain issues in SL. Try doing that and setting it to parcel again. See what happens and let us know. Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)