Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT KITTYCATS?
05-22-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT KITTYCATS?
I found out about them on my original AV, Katzen. I had two Paradise Pets non-breedable tigers, but had just heard about breedables when I came across a blog about SL pets that mentioned the kitties. I've been a cat lover my entire life so of course I had to get some! I bought my first two directly from the shop - a Gen Flame named Adore, and a Coco named Whirlwind. A week later, I bought my third cat, Victoria, a Leprecat Green Spotted. I started kitties in March, 2011. I was lucky enough to inherit a few Sweet Cats from some other breeders, which I still have. The community was always so extremely welcoming and friendly, and I was always glad to be involved. I've taken time off from breeding a couple times due to RL but always come back, and gotten some other friends involved, too!

((LOL @ my circa 2011 avi))

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply , Beryl Landar , MsMagick Resident
05-30-2015, 10:19 PM
I heard about KittyCats when they first came out, but did not give the game/breedables a chance truly until November of 2013. I decided that I wanted to start breeding, but the kitty cat stole my heart initially was the Advent gift Starry Starry Night Silver and Blue Stars Male Smile I named my new baby Chilly and he was with me until 2013, when I soon after sent him to the menagerie (RIP Chilly) due to wanting to breed but not being able to afford to keep him eating as well as my breeders. Sad Sad beginning to a very interesting venture. Soon after I started breeding and working in a store with a bigger breeder Smile I learned from the best and worked with some talented breeders. Now I am breeding on my own and still enjoying it, but my numbers have decreased a lot.
http://www.sweetsecondlife.wordpress.com - picture of Chilly, my first KittyCat pet.

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
06-01-2015, 06:41 AM
i knew about breedables but wasn't really interested. I was teleporting looking for something else, probably a club to DJ. I accidently teleported into sweet whiskers and some white cat boxes were in front of me. Well I used to have a white cat. Then I saw some of them had bent ears, and short tails, just like my cat. So I bought one, then two, birthed them and went back and tp'd my friend, and we spent an hour looking and I bought three more. I couldn't find a cat with all the traits of my cat, but I figured, i'll just cross a few and get it and then i'll be done with it. I broke these three, i unpacked the boxes because I was too excited. I thought I just wasted 1K. She quickly found a perfect replacement on marketplace for me a white cat with beautiful rainbow colored eyes. What a nice friend. She went home to do her thing and I got the three replaced, and started shopping again and I found the forum and all the marketplaces. I now have over 70 kittens just starting to mature. They are all colors!! woohoo I don't regret it!

[Image: 2hxadq8.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
06-08-2015, 02:34 AM
Hi Callie,

Marishka was giving a starter kittycat 1022 days ago as a gift. We knew nothing about them and didnt even know he could be bred.

At that time we had a landlord who did a nasty to all his rentors and kicked them and us off his land without any notice and he sent everyone's possessions back to them. Well it took us around a week to finally find King Damon in Marishkas lost and found folder and he was sick. She was so upset about it.

I right clicked to find out the creator and then did a SL web search and found the kittycats shop listed. We went there and Liriel Garnet and one of her friends happened to be there the same time we were and they told us a heap of things about them, and told us how to make him better.

By this time he was too old to breed but we have perma-petted him, and that started us on our addiction Smile
06-10-2015, 07:41 AM
I was so sure I had written in this thread before! Or maybe a similiar thread? I dunno, I tried looking for it but couldn't find it, so I will post in this thread then Big Grin

The year was 2011, midspring, around March I believe, maybe late march. Mid march... Somewhere in march I'm sure. I suffer from depressions, not the fun kind, not that any depression is fun, but it wasn't easy. I had a friend that knew I was downspiraling, quite deep this time, and was on the verge of giving up completely. In the past she had introduced me to the ozimal bunnies, I was absolutely terrible at taking care of the thing, so when she suggest another pet I was on the fence. I mean, if I couldn't take care of the bunny, what chance did I have of taking care of the cat? But she talked me into going to the KittyCats mainstore. Gave me lindens to purchase the starter package for one boy and then home I went. She walked me through birthing the box and it didn't take long (though longer than it does nowadays) before I had a ball of fluff that was zooming around my treehouse. Bumping against walls and being so energetic. I named him Sebastian and I couldn't stop taking pictures of him, his face was the cutest I had ever seen. Suddenly I felt like I had a reason to wake up in the morning, to log on and see how much Sebastian had grown. It was love at first sight. I joined the Addicts-group shortly after and saw the many cute cats being posted from the breeders, I talked to everyone in the group and suddenly I was a part of a community and the dark clouds that wanted me to end it all had lifted. I soon purchased a second cat, a girl, to breed Sebastian with, they had lovely all genesis babies and everyone in the group where telling me how cute they were!
My friend and Kittycats saved my life, as without both of those, I probably wouldn't be here <3
 Thanks given by: Asadora Summers , Ivy Norsk , Devilness Chant
07-04-2015, 07:19 AM
I went into a clothing store and saw two Kitty Cats in the store, one laying on a countertop and the other one walking around the store. When I saw them, I thought "aren't those cats gorgeous". So I right clicked one of them and brought up the Edit box, and saw the information about them. I then went into the Search and typed in Kitty Cats, went to the store and was instantly hooked. I just had to get me one. Now I have four, including the Firestorm. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)