Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Who would be interested in a "Big Cat" serious?
This poll is closed.
Yes 84.62% 11 84.62%
No 15.38% 2 15.38%
Total 13 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BIG CAT SERIES SUGGESTION
11-26-2011, 09:48 AM
BIG CAT SERIES SUGGESTION
With the tremendous quality and effort placed in KittyCats, I think that a "Big Cat" series would be a wonderful addition to KittyCats!. Portions of the sales proceeds could go to an organization such as the World Wildlife Foundation to help protect these cats in the wild. Could you imagine walking a Bengal Tiger or a Black Panther on a diamond studed leash.. Having large tree trunks for them to run up on in your home..Of course, you would only be able to breed the big cats within their own species. But you could give them minimal traits to go for such as the Royal Standard Bengal (orange and black), The Royal White (white with black stripes), The Snow White (all white with black ghost stripes), and The Golden Tabby Bengal (red to pale orange, cream stripes and saddle).

So, there is a great idea and I know tons of folks love tigers and other big cats. With giving a small amout of proceeds to the WWF (World Wildlife Federation) KittyCats would be able to get much more media coverage in the real world bringing more KittyCat addicts to Second Life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2011, 09:54 AM
RE: BIG CAT SERIES SUGGESTION
(11-26-2011 09:48 AM)DeaDelMare Resident Wrote:  With the tremendous quality and effort placed in KittyCats, I think that a "Big Cat" series would be a wonderful addition to KittyCats!. Portions of the sales proceeds could go to an organization such as the World Wildlife Foundation to help protect these cats in the wild. Could you imagine walking a Bengal Tiger or a Black Panther on a diamond studed leash.. Having large tree trunks for them to run up on in your home..Of course, you would only be able to breed the big cats within their own species. But you could give them minimal traits to go for such as the Royal Standard Bengal (orange and black), The Royal White (white with black stripes), The Snow White (all white with black ghost stripes), and The Golden Tabby Bengal (red to pale orange, cream stripes and saddle).

So, there is a great idea and I know tons of folks love tigers and other big cats. With giving a small amout of proceeds to the WWF (World Wildlife Federation) KittyCats would be able to get much more media coverage in the real world bringing more KittyCat addicts to Second Life.

YES YES YES! Heart
11-26-2011, 01:27 PM
seconded.
can i has a snow leopard?
11-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Oops, I wanted to vote yes & clicked no instead... :/

* Nenya Eun goes to bed

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
11-30-2011, 12:04 PM
I thought you meant things like maine coons and the like. dang.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
12-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Very nice idea-I know Kittycats could come up with some beautiful ones for this!
12-15-2011, 01:22 AM
if ya make the sizes to Traits too, why not... Teacup, Toy, Normal, Giant.... would be nice optional Traits...

12-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Everyone should have a gigantic cat imo, but I think it should be normal cats not tigers and stuff.

A normal cat is like 50cm, I would like to see some cats becoming bigger, just like some cats are assigned tea cup or toy size, maybe a 70-80cm cat could come out randomly and rare.
 Thanks given by: Vilandra Miles

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)