Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A big thank you :)
04-12-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 07:28 PM by Icestron Resident.)
A big thank you :)
I dont know which category to put this in - so i'm plinking it in right here - because the category info says... "KittyCatS Chat - General Discussions - Share your news, thoughts and experience with others".

And my post touches on all three, news, thoughts, and my experience. Smile

I am calling my post: The morning after ...

I would like to give a very big and heartfelt thank you to everyone who came to my first auction yesterday (Saturday night SLT 11:55pm).

Thank you for your words of support before and during the auction, for the feedback after the auction, for showing up and most importantly - for all the positivity you have sent my way even if you could not be there in pixel person.

I had a wale of a time - yes, the line-up was yummie with those Scotty Fold ears on the Aby Dark kicking us off .... but also because we had the opportunity to showcase two of the newly discovered furs - an Aussy Mist Fawn that was on auction - but also the Tonkinese Natural Mink - and I will remember to bring him along to Wednesdays auction again... But I cant guarantee that I wont go on and on about how much I love this fur - and I cant guarantee I wont give you a texture I made of me and this fur - saying how much I love this fur. lol. Have I mentioned how much I like this fur - in addition to making it a pick on my profile! hahaha!!!

A thank you to everyone who put forth their kitties to be auctioned - the care and expertise that went into those pedigrees were phenomenal - they looked gorgous on their little podiums. And then ... and it should be in caps - a specific mention to Arwen, who built a phenomenal auction platform with pillows amongst the ruins... nature reclaiming its space. Just loved it - well worth stopping by and checking it as well. Thank you!

Well.. you know me. I've been loving these kitties since I saw that first kitty box pop out of my girl Ociciat in July 2013 - and I haven't stopped since!

I remember going to the KittyCats main store and shouting loudly in the entrance - "can someone please help me? I need food for my cat" - and right there and then I became part of a community - not only did someone help me - but they took the time to explain traits to me, talk me through some of the basics, and then dragged me along to an auction at the Kottage. And the rest they say ... lol

Yes I'm feeling a bit nostalgic this morning as I think about the last 2 years. How much I still love breeding them kitties. And how very lucky I feel to take the step towards auctioneering. Lucky to have friends who are past auctioneers who could give me guidance as to their own auction methods, and who tried to prepare me as best they could for what I was about to experience, thank you. --

And now I sit here thinking about last night's auction. How much fun I had... wondering if that popcorn I was chomping on was very loud in the microphone as I watched some kitty fights (yes it only occurs to me now lol). Ok. my little thank you note is turning into the chapter of a novel.

so here it is then, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

HeartHeartHeart

Thank you to the wonders of Google translate: Portuguese

Na manhã seguinte ...

Eu gostaria de dar um grande e sincero obrigado a todos que vieram ao meu primeiro leilão de ontem (sábado à noite SLT 11:55).

Obrigado por suas palavras de apoio antes e durante o leilão, pelo feedback após o leilão, para mostrar-se e mais importante - para toda a positividade de ter enviado o meu caminho, mesmo que você não poderia estar lá em pessoa de pixel.

Eu tinha um cordão de um tempo - sim, o line-up foi yummie com aqueles Scotty Dobre orelhas na Aby escuro chutando-nos fora .... mas também porque tivemos a oportunidade de mostrar duas das peles recém-descobertas - um Aussy Névoa Fawn que estava em leilão -, mas também o Tonkinese Natural Mink - e eu vou lembrar para trazê-lo ao longo de leilão quartas-feiras de novo ... Mas eu não posso garantir que eu não vou entrar e falar sobre o quanto eu amo essa pele - e eu garantia não posso eu não vou dar-lhe uma textura que eu fiz de mim e esta pele - dizendo o quanto eu amo essa pele. ri muito. Eu mencionei o quanto eu gosto deste pele - além de fazer é uma escolha no meu perfil! ra ra ra !!!

Um muito obrigado a todos os que dão suas vaquinhas para ser leiloado - o cuidado e perícia que foi para esses pedigrees foram fenomenais - eles olharam gorgous em suas pequenas pódios. E depois ... e ele deve estar em caps - uma menção específica a Arwen, que construiu uma plataforma de leilões fenomenal com almofadas entre as ruínas ... natureza recuperando seu espaço. Simplesmente adorei - vale a pena parar perto e verificando-lo também. Obrigado!

Bem .. você me conhece. Eu tenho amado estas vaquinhas desde que eu vi que a primeira caixa vaquinha pop fora da minha menina Ociciat em julho de 2013 - e eu não parei desde então!

Lembro-me de ir ao Kittycats loja principal e gritando na entrada - "alguém por favor pode me ajudar eu preciso de comida para o meu gato?" - E à direita e, em seguida, me tornei parte de uma comunidade - não apenas alguém me ajudar - mas que fez o tempo para explicar traços para mim, me falar através de alguns dos princípios, e, em seguida, me arrastou para um leilão no Kottage. E o resto que eles dizem ... lol

Sim, eu estou me sentindo um pouco nostálgico esta manhã como eu penso sobre os últimos 2 anos. Quanto eu ainda amo produzi-las vaquinhas. E como muita sorte eu sinto a dar o passo em direção auctioneering. Sorte de ter amigos que são leiloeiros passados que poderiam me dar orientação quanto aos seus próprios métodos de leilão, e que tentaram me preparar o melhor que podiam para o que eu estava prestes a experiência, obrigado. -

E agora eu sento aqui pensando em leilão de ontem à noite. Quanta diversão que eu tinha ... perguntando se isso pipoca eu estava mastigando era muito alto no microfone como eu assisti algumas lutas vaquinha (sim, só me ocorre agora lol). Ok. minha pequena nota de agradecimento está se transformando em o capítulo de um romance.

então aqui está, então, a partir do fundo do meu coração. Obrigado.

and again - thank you Google Translate - for Japanese translation -

????...

????????????????SLT 12:55?????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????? - ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????2?????????????....??????????yummie????????????????????? - - ???????????????Aussy? ??????????????????? - - ????????????????????????????????...????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? - ????????????????????????????????????????????????? - ?????????????????? lol?????????????????????? - ???????????????????????

A?????????????????????????????? - ???????????????????????? - ?????????gorgous???????...???????????? - ?????????????????????????????????????????????...???????????????????????? - ?????????????????????????????????

??..?????????????????????????2013?7???????Ociciat???????????????????????????? - ??????????????

?? ???????????????????????????????????????? " - - ??KittyCats?????????????????????????????????????????? - ????????????????? - ??????????????????????????????????????????Kottage????????????????????...???

?????2??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​???????????????????????????•????????????????????????????????????????????????????​?????????????????????????????????????????? -

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????...????????????????????????????? Ok???????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????

Asa no nochi ni... Watashi wa hij? ni ?kina to kokoro ga (doy? no yoru SLT 11: 55) Kin? no watashi no saisho no ?kushon ni kita subete no hito ni kansha shitai to omoi. Anata wa pikuseru no hito ni sokodearu koto ga dekinakatta baai demo, jibun no michi o s?shin shita subete no y?sei no tame ni - mottomo j?y?na no wa, saidai hy?ji to suru tame ni, rakusatsu-go no f?dobakku no tame, ?kushon mae to no ma ni sap?to no o kotoba o itadaki, arigat?gozaimasu. Hai, rain appu dakedenaku, watashitachi ga arata ni hakken sa reta kegawa no 2 o hir? suru kikai ga attanode. ... Sorera no sukotti to yummie-tachi o kikkuofuabid?ku ni mimi o orudatta - - watashi wa jikan no u~?ru o motte ita Aussy dakedenaku, tonkin?zunachuraruminku - - to watashi wa futatabi suiy?bi ?kushon ni issho ni kare o motte oboete irudeshou... Shikashi, watashi wa, watashi wa monku o iwanai watashi wa kono kegawa o aisuru ka donogurai ni tsuite no ue ni iku koto o hosh? kanto - misuto?kushon ni atta kojika to watashi kanto hosh? watashi wa anata ni watashi wa watashi to kono kegawa de tsukura reta shitsukan o ataeru sh?kan - watashi wa kono kegawa o aisuru ka donogurai itte. Lol. Watashi no purof?ru-j? de pikku suru koto ni kuwaete - watashi wa kono kegawa no konomi no teido genky? shite iru! Hahaha!

A wa, keibai ni kake rareru tame ni karera no koneko o dasu min'na ni arigat? - sorera no kakei ni haitta kea to senmon chishiki ga ky?i-tekidatta - karera wa sukoshi hy?sh?dai ni gorgous mieta. Soshite..., Sore ga daimonjidearubeki - tokutei no iseki no naka de makura ky?i-tekina ?kushon no purattof?mu o k?chiku shimashita ar?~en e no genky?,... Shizen ga sono sup?su o sai riy?. Ch?do sore o aishita - koto ni yori teishi shi, d?y? ni sore o chekku suru kachi wa j?bun. Arigat?! Sate.. Anata wa watashi o shitte iru. Watashi ga saisho ni kitibokkusu wa 2013-nen 7 tsuki ni watashi no on'nanoko Ociciat kara tobidasu koto o mitanode, watashi wa korera no koneko o aishite kita - to watashi wa irai, teishi shite inai! `Darekaga watashi o tasuketekudasai suru koto ga deki, watashi wa watashi no neko no tame ni tabemono o hitsuy? to shimasu ka? " - - Watashi wa KittyCats mein-ten ni iku to iriguchi de ?goe de sakende oboete iruto migi ga, sonogo, watashi wa shakai no ichibu to natta - dakedenaku, darekaga watashi o tasukenakatta - shikashi, karera wa kihon no ikutsu ka o watashi ni hanashi, watashi ni tokusei o setsumei suru tame ni jikan o totte, sonogo Kottage de keibai ni sotte watashi o doraggu. Nokori wa karera ga... Emi iu watashi wa saigo no 2-nenkan o kangaeru y? ni hai watashi wa kesa sukoshi natsukash? kanjite iru. Dono kurai watashi wa mada karera ni koneko no hanshoku ga daisukidesu. Soshite, watashi wa keibai ni muketa ippo o fumidasu tame ni dono y? ni kanjiru ka hij? ni k?un. To shite, dokuji no ?kushon• mesoddo ni watashi ni shid? o ataeru koto ga dekiru kako no keibaidearu y?jin, dare ga, karera ga tame ni, watashi wa anata ni kansha, taiken shiyou to shite ita koto ga dekiru mono no besuto to shite watashi o junbi suru koto o kokoromi o motte rakk?.

Soshite ima, watashi wa koko de saigo no yoru no ?kushon o kangaete suwatte iru. Watashi wa ikutsu ka no Kiti no tatakai o mi to shite, watashi ga ue mushamusha tako to poppuk?n ga maiku de hij? ni ?kina otodatta baai, watashi wa gimon ni omotte ita... Dono y? ni ?ku no tanoshimi (hai, soredake Emi ima no watashi ni okoru). Ok. Anata ga ch?i shite watashi no ch?sana kansha no wa, shinki no sh? ni naritsutsu aru.Node, koko de sore wa watashi no kokoronosokokara, sonogodearu. Arigat?.

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Moonstream27 Resident , Arwen Swordthain
04-12-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: A big thank you :)

Amber,

big hugs Heart

You were so amazing in its first auction.

It's so fun our moments of nostalgia. remember our early days in KC, the whole trajectory.

I wish you much success for you and for your work.

big hugs Smile

Congratulations!

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , Arwen Swordthain
04-12-2015, 07:38 PM
YES! We had a Blast! All have to make sure to Get the L$ ready That RFL Tin Kitty Pair at the End Surprise, WOW! Man! hahahahha
Next time hopefully I will be Ready. [fingers crossed]
So Many Great Amazing Kitties Wish i could have Goobeled them all up.
Thanks Amber for a Fun Filled Amazing night

~ Tigger BounceBounce - VeetMesser

*~* This And That Cats *~* Click Here For Taxi
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Icestron Resident , Arwen Swordthain
04-12-2015, 09:17 PM
It was a great auction, Icestron

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , Arwen Swordthain , fabioazevedo Oh
04-13-2015, 12:42 AM
Heart RE: A big thank you :)
Thank YOU, for your constant support of my breeding and all around friendage. And thanks for the trip down memory lane for i had the same experience. I am so proud of you; you did so well, like I said, if I hadn't known it was your first, I wouldn't have known! You are the best, my dear shopmate!

Recovering from RFL Tin kitties cat fight...ooof. But fun and epic, too! Who would have thought I'd be involved in something like that when I first walked into those KC doors? Or it would happen in your first auction? Something to remember it by. Great group of bidders, too, another kudo to you for that!

Wish I could have been there for you more, but was the wrong week in RL for that.

Squisshy hugs ,

Eti
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Icestron Resident , fabioazevedo Oh
04-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Oh My goodness where to start.
When you first came to me and said you wanted to auction and would I go with you to talk to Fabio about doing it at Pixel, I confess I thought you were mad, but as always, anything for you, so I said Yes and told you that you would be awesome, and you know what? You were!
I have been there every step of the way holding your hand, reassuring you when you were freaking out, hiding the fact I was worried about the same things you were.
Wanting to throttle you as you changed your mind every 5 minutes about the stage and breathing a sigh of relief when you buggered off for a couple hours and I got it done (ask Shadow and KD) lol.
But when it came to it, you were ready, you were more than ready and you were as I told you you would be Absolutely Awesome. You were prepared and knowledgeable and excited about the cats you were selling. You were everything a great auctioneer should be, yes there were a few hiccups and a few IM's asking me to confirm things for you but thats to be expected, esp your first time, at least you never crashed, I was worried about that more than anything in case you never made it back and I had to take over.
I have to say you totally rocked Pixel yesterday and I'm looking forward to the next one on Weds. You are, my darling Twinnie the most awesome person I have ever met, you are an Awesome auctioneer and if that was your first outing full of nerves then OMG watch this space as you get better and more confident definately the No.1 candidate for SL's Next Top Auctioneer.

And a special thanks to all those who helped her in the background you all know who you are, Amber and I both know that without you guys the auction would not have been possible.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Icestron Resident , fabioazevedo Oh
04-13-2015, 04:50 AM
definately a team effort - and by the sounds of it we all had a good time.

love our kitty community

Heart

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , fabioazevedo Oh
04-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Wink RE: A big thank you :)
(04-13-2015 04:50 AM)Icestron Resident Wrote:  definately a team effort - and by the sounds of it we all had a good time.

love our kitty community

Heart

We did have a great time and looking forward to WEDS 3AM and doing it all again.
Love you heaps my Ambalooney Tongue

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Icestron Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)