Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pink (or purple) cats
04-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Pink (or purple) cats
I would like to see a new pink or purple cat. I know some don't like pinkies but some of us really do love them! I know I'm not the only one who would like more pink cats and perhaps some purples too? Chateau Purple anyone, how about a Chateau Pink no 2? Wouldn't hurt to make them somewhat recessive either.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MarissaCloud Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , AmoreJade Cyberstar , Winter Phoenix , Minuet Voir , Arella Ohmai , Fuyutsuki Resident , CarlottaAdagio Resident
04-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Heart RE: Pink (or purple) cats
me wants another PANK cat!!!! *giggles* Purple would be cool to!

Pleash.....do itttttttttt heheh \o/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer
04-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Rainbow RE: Pink (or purple) cats
Absolutely would love a new pink cat - or indeed a purple cat. I have the fancie pink and purple cats - but they don't pass their fur - so a new cat that did would be amazing.

How about a pink or purple Aussie mist or a purple Abyssinian?

El
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer , MarissaCloud Resident
04-07-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Pink (or purple) cats
There was a rumor, that used to circulate around this forum, that Callie wanted to do more pink cats but that others on the team preferred "real" cats. This is just barest speculative hearsay and gossip. Truly, I know not.

This is SL. I'm all for flights of fantasy including pink and purple.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer , Eleanor8 Resident , Fuyutsuki Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
04-07-2015, 03:14 PM
(04-07-2015 02:54 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  There was a rumor, that used to circulate around this forum, that Callie wanted to do more pink cats but that others on the team preferred "real" cats. This is just barest speculative hearsay and gossip. Truly, I know not.

This is SL. I'm all for flights of fantasy including pink and purple.

Well, maybe if enough of us post about wanting these cats they will relent and let Callie make some! Can't hurt to try right?
 Thanks given by: MarissaCloud Resident
04-07-2015, 05:02 PM
PURPLE
I want a purple chat cat or an Australian Mist - Purple Marble, or maybe a Russian - Purple or an Ocicat, oh the possibilities are endless, but yes a PURPLE cat is desperately needed not lilac, purple, proper deep purple.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer , Eleanor8 Resident , Fuyutsuki Resident , MarissaCloud Resident , MsMagick Resident , Fenris Ash
04-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Please, please, please a new pink cat - or a purple one.

Love the idea of an Australian Mist pink or purple marble, or a pink (different to the fancie cat) Abyssinian or a pink foxie (how foxy would that be?) or well pink or purple would work on most of the furs.

Power to Callie and the pink cats.

Hugs

Kat
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer , MarissaCloud Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Fenris Ash
04-08-2015, 09:23 PM
I want a purple one (okay, and pink). At least they should do a purple chat as they already have a pink one so you can't argue need to keep it real there. Ok, and a turquoise chat while we are at it.

I love the idea of marbles in the pinks and purples. That would be awesome too.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Zarabeth Langer , MarissaCloud Resident , Eleanor8 Resident , Fenris Ash
04-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Wink RE: Pink (or purple) cats
(04-07-2015 01:59 PM)Zarabeth Langer Wrote:  I would like to see a new pink or purple cat. I know some don't like pinkies but some of us really do love them! I know I'm not the only one who would like more pink cats and perhaps some purples too? Chateau Purple anyone, how about a Chateau Pink no 2? Wouldn't hurt to make them somewhat recessive either.

yes indeed a new kind of pink or purple or might be also green would be great Smile pinkys everybody loves Smile
04-08-2015, 11:36 PM
A purple - or new pink - cat would be wonderful. A friend has the pink and purple fancies and they are to die for but don't pass their fur. So a wonderful new purple or pink cat that made purple or pink new kittens would be amazing. I can just imagine them running around now, tiny little flashes of colour shooting across the carpet when they first arrive. They would be (will be - hopefully) amazing.

Power to the Pink! (or Purple!)

Liss

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)