Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such
03-29-2015, 03:36 PM
Heart DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such
A cute Toy Box for your cute Toy kitties to sleep or be displayed on. It's 4 prims mostly mesh and is copy only.

I also made a TeaCup Bed that is mostly mesh. It's copy, and has a resizer script so you can make it a lttle bigger to fit more cute lil Teas, and is only 3 prims.

I even put a few kitties out for sale! lol I'm just starting over so please forgive my lack of boxes, and they're so hard to part with!

The taxi is in my signature. Thank you for looking.

[Image: 16943712666_0c7e28304a_z_zpszthhk3aj.jpg]

[Image: 16781892868_4d75ce5835_z_zpsmkc9yw8t.jpg]

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
04-06-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 02:57 PM by Devilness Chant.)
RE: DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such
I've made kitty beds for most sizes but never for Megas.....so here I go!

I added a texture changer and loads of textures for the back flowers, vases, and blanket. I also through in a seat with 3 animations while you wait for your boxes.

The one for 3 Megas is a normal size Gazebo...(and a very dear friend pointed out that I spelled it wrong. lol Blush)

The Single Mega Gazebo can be used for all sizes it you wish. You can put bunches of them in it.

The Kitty one is smaller but will fit a number of normal sized and smaller. Even biggers but don't hold me to that since I don't have one that size atm. But I put the kitty one out on display and my shops.

Can be seen here... DEVine at Enchanted KittyCats

I hope you enjoy them as much as I ripped my hair out making them!

[Image: DEVine%203%20Mega%20Gazeebo%20Boxed_zpskzjobr29.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Single%20mega%20gazzebo%20box_zpsfkecbfuf.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Gazeebo%20for%20Kitties%20Boxed...0fnvd8.png]

I put out a few boxes, besides the Easter ones and will be sorting through more boxes to put out at both shops. It's just so hard to part with them.

Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos
04-06-2015, 03:03 PM
(04-06-2015 02:42 PM)Devilness Chant Wrote:  I've made kitty beds for most sizes but never for Megas.....so here I go!

I added a texture changer and loads of textures for the back flowers, vases, and blanket. I also through in a seat with 3 animations while you wait for your boxes.

The one for 3 Megas is a normal size Gazebo...(and a very dear friend pointed out that I spelled it wrong. lol Blush)

The Single Mega Gazebo can be used for all sizes it you wish. You can put bunches of them in it.

The Kitty one is smaller but will fit a number of normal sized and smaller. Even biggers but don't hold me to that since I don't have one that size atm. But I put the kitty one out on display and my shops.

Can be seen here... DEVine at Enchanted KittyCats

I hope you enjoy them as much as I ripped my hair out making them!

[Image: DEVine%203%20Mega%20Gazeebo%20Boxed_zpskzjobr29.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Single%20mega%20gazzebo%20box_zpsfkecbfuf.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Gazeebo%20for%20Kitties%20Boxed...0fnvd8.png]

I put out a few boxes, besides the Easter ones and will be sorting through more boxes to put out at both shops. It's just so hard to part with them.

dev, these are lovely gazebos for ALL cats! i just put one on misa's island at nacht landing, and kitten came and reset home for them. they look so much happier in the gazebo! thank you! ?
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
04-06-2015, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 03:23 PM by Devilness Chant.)
Aww ty Sus. hugzzzzz I'm sooo glad you like and ty for being my wonderful beta tester. Heart Though I should have waited so that you could have corrected my Gazeebo spelling! rofl

Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos
04-06-2015, 07:04 PM
I got the single mega size for T'Challa my bengal black and he loves it, is snoozing in it right now Smile I changed the blanket and flowers to pink to match the sakura flower theme at my house and it is gorgeous!

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
04-07-2015, 07:26 AM
(04-06-2015 07:04 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  I got the single mega size for T'Challa my bengal black and he loves it, is snoozing in it right now Smile I changed the blanket and flowers to pink to match the sakura flower theme at my house and it is gorgeous!

Ty! I'm sooo glad you like it and I bet your Black kitty looks sweet on his pink blanket.

I made mine turquoise, I'm just in a turquoise mood, (so ready for spring lol) But I love things that have texture options, since my moods change like the wind.

04-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Here is my mega in the "Size Other than Mega" gazebo version Smile
He saw it and took that as a challenge

[Image: 16486973614_5f251b7929.jpg]
Tchalla in Gazebo

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Susannah Luminos , Devilness Chant
04-11-2015, 06:50 PM
He's stunning! And he does look comfy.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)