Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Clothing creation tutorials
03-28-2015, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 08:14 PM by AiniaDaFente Resident.)
Question Clothing creation tutorials
Greetings everyone,

I am interested in learning how to create some specialized clothing for my kitties and have had no luck in finding any information about this here or on the internet. Are there any tutorials out there? Or is there anyone who is willing to help me learn how to do this?

I have found the caps and collars kits but am interested in creating something quite different from that, along the lines of what a content developer would do.

Thanks for your help! Smile

Ainia DaFente
Pahmpoh Lodge
112, 235, 97
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Clothing creation tutorials
Alas, but the kitties can only wear items provided by HQ (either directly or through the kits). That is if you want the kitties to Wear the items. If you want to pose the cats statically with accessories of some sort, you can do that - as with the cupid wings and halos that were available for the Valentine's kitties.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
04-02-2015, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 10:38 PM by AiniaDaFente Resident.)
(03-28-2015 10:39 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Alas, but the kitties can only wear items provided by HQ (either directly or through the kits). That is if you want the kitties to Wear the items. If you want to pose the cats statically with accessories of some sort, you can do that - as with the cupid wings and halos that were available for the Valentine's kitties.

Oh dear, I was afraid this would be the case... such a shame. Sad

I don't suppose there is anyone out there who is willing to create custom items (for a fee, of course)?

Ainia DaFente
Pahmpoh Lodge
112, 235, 97
04-03-2015, 10:22 PM
(03-28-2015 07:39 PM)AiniaDaFente Resident Wrote:  Greetings everyone,

I am interested in learning how to create some specialized clothing for my kitties and have had no luck in finding any information about this here or on the internet. Are there any tutorials out there? Or is there anyone who is willing to help me learn how to do this?

I have found the caps and collars kits but am interested in creating something quite different from that, along the lines of what a content developer would do.

Thanks for your help! Smile

Where do you find the caps and colors kit? I have been wondering

ty in advance

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
04-04-2015, 03:19 AM
Hi

Ivy : At the main store, in the lobby, left hand as you enter.

AiniaDaFente : clothes that attached to the cat like the actual collars etc can only be created by the KC Dev Team.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
04-19-2015, 08:09 AM
Wink RE: Clothing creation tutorials
and then of course you can always make a hat for peeple - thats similar to the hats you make for the kitties.

Veetmesser does those - she calls them "companion pieces" i think?

double check with her - sounds like fun Smile

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)