Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A new way to permapet - a suggestion
11-16-2011, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 03:36 PM by Yuukie Onmura.)
A new way to permapet - a suggestion
Here's an idea that I hatched just now:

The perma pet whing wouldn't be a "bottle" that you buy per single use anymore, ti would just be a "feature" somewhere in the menu of a cat, but you'd have to pay for it.

The price would be a base price, minus a discount based on how old the cat is, and how long you had it, to the effect that permapetting a cat that is 120 days or older and had been yours for all the time would be free... and permapetting a newborn would cost the full price, and poermapetting a 120 day old that you just got would cost the full price as well.

or how does this sound:
you buy a permapet 120 for the normal price, but when you use it on a cat you get kitten dollars, based on how long you had that cat... if you had it for all its life you get 3750 kitten dollars, effectively the next pp120 for free.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2011, 11:27 AM
RE: A new way to permapet - a suggestion
Hello Yuukie,

seeing that I managed to Menagerie kitties by mistake and hitting the wrong buttons in the past already I'm pretty highly against permapetting by kitty-menu-button. Also I do think that the menu as it is now is already very considerably and it will sure grow even more bigger anyways...

No, I personally like the real feeling of "going shopping" in SL and that includes going to grab food, vitamins and permapet pills for my little furball-babies. It's the least I can do for them. Wink
11-20-2011, 10:07 AM
RE: A new way to permapet - a suggestion
Lol yes I agree Vilandra!
An other dangerous button is not what I want either.
And permapetting costs money which I think is fair because we receive service on them as well such as when we lose them in the wild pixel world.
This service for a cat is not being payed via food but via the permapet vitamines.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)