Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My RL cat tragically left me
03-06-2015, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 03:32 AM by Venus Aldrich.)
My RL cat tragically left me
My kitten, at not even one year old, suffered some horrible accident which taken to its sudden and terribly death. A neighbor knocked at my door to make sure he is at home. When I said is not...he told me to go check the ginger cat which is dead in the backside of our building...Just for my peace of mind....There was no peace to be found...My kitten was laying stiff on the cold street, without any visible sign to tell more about how this could happen....
I know this will not bring him back, but I do like to know that having a SL one which looks like him would probably make him remain with me, somehow...not only in my heart, but in my eyes, too...
So, I am looking for a kitten, I would prefer a unborn, American Shorthair - Red Tabby, with Genesis Earth eyes, whiskers: Color - Silver, Shape - Fussy, male.
Will be so grateful for anyone who could bring Bandit back in my life....Thank you so much for your attention!

A friend of mine rushed into the breedables markets in world and found for me a little boy who now runs free in my yard! Thank you, all, for your kindness and thank you for the nice words, Bronwen! Wish you, all, only serene times and no tragedies, of any kind!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 03:24 PM by BronwenBlessed Resident.)
RE: My RL cat tragically left me
(03-06-2015 02:43 PM)Venus Aldrich Wrote:  My kitten, at not even one year old, suffered some horrible accident which taken to its sudden and terribly death. A neighbor knocked at my door to make sure he is at home. When I said is not...he told me to go check the ginger cat which is dead in the backside of our building...Just for my peace of mind....There was no peace to be found...My kitten was laying stiff on the cold street, without any visible sign to tell more about how this could happen....
I know this will not bring him back, but I do like to know that having a SL one which looks like him would probably make him remain with me, somehow...not only in my heart, but in my eyes, too...
So, I am looking for a kitten, I would prefer a unborn, American Shorthair - Red Tabby, with Genesis Earth eyes, whiskers: Color - Silver, Shape - Fussy, male.
Will be so grateful for anyone who could bring Bandit back in my life....Thank you so much for your attention!

I am so very very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you.

Bronwen
 Thanks given by: Venus Aldrich
03-07-2015, 07:26 AM
awww, so sorry to hear about your kitten!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2015, 10:20 AM
I'm so sorry this happened to your kitty, and I hope you find the perfect SL version of him.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Awwwww!! I am so saddened by this story, but glad you found his SL doppelganger!! *hugs tightly*
03-11-2015, 04:07 PM
(03-06-2015 02:43 PM)Venus Aldrich Wrote:  My kitten, at not even one year old, suffered some horrible accident which taken to its sudden and terribly death. A neighbor knocked at my door to make sure he is at home. When I said is not...he told me to go check the ginger cat which is dead in the backside of our building...Just for my peace of mind....There was no peace to be found...My kitten was laying stiff on the cold street, without any visible sign to tell more about how this could happen....

A friend of mine rushed into the breedables markets in world and found for me a little boy who now runs free in my yard! Thank you, all, for your kindness and thank you for the nice words, Bronwen! Wish you, all, only serene times and no tragedies, of any kind!

sorry for your loss,hugs, I have some red tabbies I will see if I can find one thta fits for you.

Tongue The Huskycat Big Grin
03-15-2015, 07:47 PM
i am so sorry to hear about this. my little clementine is similar in age and appearance (ginger mackerel). they are wonderful, beautiful little fellows both and i am really sorry for what you're going through. i have no red tabbies but your cat and you yourself are in my prayers.

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
03-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Oh, my heart goes out to you!! This made me weep here at my desk. I am glad that you found an SL kitty to help, and I hope you can find a RL kitty eventually who will sit on your lap.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
03-28-2015, 09:45 AM
I am late to this thread, but so sorry for your loss Venus. I am happy to hear you found your memorial kitty to remember your little one. <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)