Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Help Adding KittyCats to sell on MP
11-26-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 03:53 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
RE: Help Adding KittyCats to sell on MP
Yes, Viewer Managed Marketplace. The Magic Boxes still function for items that were already in the box, but new items you put into them aren't visible to the Marketplace. The only way to add new items now is with VMM.

You need a viewer that has the utility. I know SL Viewer, Firestorm, and CoolVL do. I don't think Singularity does yet.

Each viewer does it slightly differently. Firestorm pretty much matches the instructions on the page Ellen gave above. (You open a floater, drag things to it, edit if necessary, etc.) CoolVL does it in-inventory. (You drag the item to the folder within your inventory, right-click to edit, etc.)

Items you have added to VMM still count in your inventory count, which can be annoying if you're someone who keeps an eye on your inventory count and runs a brisk business in no-copy items.

Another annoyance is VMM doesn't list "Item Name". I don't know why they left this out, as it's still used by the Magic Box list. Everything is now only listed by "Listing Name". So if you're selling fifty individually named boxes of Abyssinian Cinnamon KittyCatS, well, too bad, now they're all just "KittyCatS box - Abyssinian Cinnamon" in your Marketplace merchant inventory. Good luck finding the one you want to delete or edit in "just a minute".

Also, I really miss being sent a message every time something sells, like the Magic Box does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)