Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Robbery @ Kitty Camelot's Pop-Up Shop!! Nothing Over 75L!!
03-09-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: RESTOCK!: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
Thank you so much for doing this...so many great kitties!!! My cattery is purring Big Grin

[Image: Idle%20Daisy_zpsutbwp4me.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pa...161/186/21
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Guenevere Amaranth
03-09-2015, 01:19 PM
(03-08-2015 11:58 PM)Guenevere Amaranth Wrote:  Hahahaha....well, thank you for spreading the word!! I think we'll officially have the main store up and running this week, fingers crossed, so YAY!! Smile

I'm glad someone adopted him!! I have the dad, and will probably end up making him a PermaPet, because the coat is just so pretty!!Smile

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

I love the blue & purple ones as well, and might do the same. :-)

As others have said, thanks so much!

M

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Guenevere Amaranth
03-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Awwww...thank you guys for coming back, giving special kitties a home, and being kind enough to leave tips when you find hidden treasures!! Smile

I have a few new updates today, including some hidden 0L and 25-35L fur balls, Exotic Breeze eyes, a toy, a Bigger De Big, a Gold DayDream, and two older live female cats, both with unusual eyes and hidden traits, one at 100% love.

Just a note: If you adopt the older kitties for breeding their traits, please do not send them off to the Menagerie at 121 days...return them to me (guenevere.amaranth). All our older retired cats stay at Kitty Camelot with us! Also, if you just wish to borrow a live cat for breeding and then return it, please do so. I want to see all our kitties happy and healthy!

This community is a great one and though the pop-up sale will be over in a few days, there will be a LM to the main store, and we'll still have great deals on kitties with the recessive, rare, and retired traits I love!!Smile (just not as many!)

Thank you to Ivy Lane for hosting this little event on her beautiful sim! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/29

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
03-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Someone gave a home to the last Gold Rainy DayDream!! Thank you so much!!

The live cats will only be sitting there for 48 more hours, and then they'll be moved back home! Older kitties need love, too, so please consider adopting!

There are still many great deals, and I'll be sneaking in to add a few more...this time, you just won't know what I've put out!! Wink

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
03-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Hey everyone!!

The pop-up shop has been restocked with all kinds of goodies, including the hidden free 9T kitty, some 25 and 35L finds, Chateau Cats, interesting traits, and a live collectible at 100%.

There are a pair of Gold Rainy DayDreams for sale at $600 each. Not cheap, but a deal for collectibles. If you buy the pair, I'll give them to you for 1000L.

The pop-up store will close in a week, when Guenevere's Kitty Camelot re-opens, and anyone who hasn't found a home will be put back in inventory, so hurry down for great deals!!

Many thanks to Ivy Lane for the beautiful space!! Please browse her wonderful sim, and if you find a good deal, show love to my tip jar!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/29

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
03-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Thank you all for having me restocking my pop-up shop almost daily!! I'm glad so many of you are finding loving homes for these kitties!!

A bunch of new kitties are now at the shop, including some Teacups, Bigger De Bigs, hidden free kitten, three "special" live cats who will be at 100% in time for the St. Patty's Day event, and although I don't breed them, Genesis cats need love too...so a few are sitting there.

There's also a 9T Siamese Flame you won't find at a lower price. Wink

Please stop by and see if you can find anything great for your collection!!Smile In honour of Friday the 13th, a scary Vampire kitty will be there later tonight!!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
03-14-2015, 05:01 AM
Hey everyone!!

Tonight was the night for setting up my new computer, so I didn't get on SL to put out the vampire kitty. Perhaps I need Key Lime or Blueberry for Pi Day, instead!!

*laughs*

Sorry, all..stay tuned tomorrow!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
03-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Hey everyone!!

I have a lot of unpartnered kitties that will be at 100% this week! If you're a small breeder who needs some help getting the St. Patty's Day kitten (I already have mine), please IM me in world (guenevere.amaranth), and I'm happy to set up a date and time for a play date in hopes of getting you the kitten!

Almost all of my breeding cats are either 8 or 9T, or have an extremely rare/recessive trait. Even if you don't get the St. Patty's Day kitten, you may find one you want!!Smile

Contact me for details! And, of course, new additions to the pop-up shop tomorrow! Get the kitties you want before we leave Ivy Lane!!Smile

*Hugs*,
*~Guen
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
03-15-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Need A St. Patty's Kitty?: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
Eeeep!! I left on Friday with a store full of kitties, and came back to see two very lonely live collectibles looking for a home. and one box I forgot to put a pricetag on! So, thank you so very much for coming my the shop and finding lovely homes for these adorable little fur balls! *laughs*

I've restocked with mostly 9T gems from some of my favourite breeding pairs! In addition there is the usual 25L kitten, the 9T free kitten, and my favourite, some vampire kitties! Meow!! Smile

The Purple Rainy DayDream and little pink guy may be getting older, but are in need of homes, so please consider adopting them!!

So excited about the full store opening sometime this week...I suspect it'll take a little longer for the shelves to be cleared!!

Come by and see the new kitties and some unusual traits, including Frazzled whiskers and Tiger Curl tails! And don't forget to explore the rest of Ivy Lane when you drop by!!Smile http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tilsit/119/186/27

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen

P.S. If you find a great deal or a wonderful find, show some love to the tip jar! It helps me refresh the kitties more regularly! Wink
 Thanks given by: Moonstream27 Resident
03-16-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Need A St. Patty's Kitty?: Kitty Pop-Up Shop! Everything 0L-150L This Week Only!
Hello to everyone!!

Do you still need a St. Patty's Day kitten? I have 3 females and 2 males who are single at or near 100% love, and am happy to let you "borrow" them to try to get your lucky kitten! IM me privately in-world!!Smile (guenevere.amaranth)

I also have kittens, full grown cats, and partnered 9T cats available. These are not inexpensive cats, with prices ranging from 500L to 6000L (for a pair), but some I will adopt out to new breeders. Smile

A big crop of new boxes lies in wait at the store, and a Purple Rainy DayDream who desperately wants to be someone's forever pet, as well as an adorable Chocolate Siamese. (I got into KittyCatS because my partner got me my first one on my birthday, which was also the day he partnered...and while he and his partner are terrible breeders, they are the most special cats of all! He's a Chocolate Siamese, so I have a soft spot for this one who looked sad and lonely. Smile )

Happy Monday, everyone!!

*Hugs*,
*~ Guen
 Thanks given by: Moonstream27 Resident , MsMagick Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)