Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thank You!
02-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Wink Thank You!
I love, love, love these kitties.

I have had a previous experience with another breedable cat that had promise and potential, but fell very short in my opinion.

The KittyCatS are everything I have wanted in a breedable cat. They are gorgeous and fun and it all makes sense to me (well except for the M/F symbols...you would think I could get that straight, but I have two new kittens whose *father's* gave birth to the box...lmao!!!) I think I have got the gender symbols straight now.

I am so looking forward to more kittens and can't wait to see what the future holds. I am a very happy KittyCatS owner (well, if you ask them, they own me!)

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2011, 06:46 PM
RE: Thank You!
We are so happy to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with the KittyCats. We really enjoy hearing the positive comments from happy owners such as yourself. We also appreciate constructive criticism and comments because the KittyCats team is always working hard on meeting the needs and wants of our customers. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns in the future. :-)
02-20-2011, 06:48 PM
(02-20-2011 06:19 PM)Kimberly Warwillow Wrote:  I love, love, love these kitties.

I have had a previous experience with another breedable cat that had promise and potential, but fell very short in my opinion.

The KittyCatS are everything I have wanted in a breedable cat. They are gorgeous and fun and it all makes sense to me (well except for the M/F symbols...you would think I could get that straight, but I have two new kittens whose *father's* gave birth to the box...lmao!!!) I think I have got the gender symbols straight now.

I am so looking forward to more kittens and can't wait to see what the future holds. I am a very happy KittyCatS owner (well, if you ask them, they own me!)

Glad you like them : )

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
02-21-2011, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2011 12:27 AM by KittyCat Princess.)
ty for the kind words kimberly Smile

one thing that KittyCats helped me with when i confused the symbols was "the male points up" lol... i made my own mental note of that lol and NEVER have forgotten lol.

also the female looks like a stick figure girl... w/o a dress on. lol... haha hope that helps Smile

i'm happy you like them Smile or LOVE them Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)