Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fancie Kitty / New Menagerie Tiger
02-05-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: New Fancie Kitty with New Fancie Eyes
Inia, another color would be great. There is the filter down effect that another color fancie cat brings another color fancie eye and I love fancie eyes.

Winter, it looks like our crew is shaping up with Olgita driving getaway. Maybe we can recruit Dimpz as lookout. I'll distract Inia by inviting her to lunch during the critical time period. When does Minnie get out of the slammer? We need her claws to crack the safe. I was going to recruit Bonnie and Clyde but they are retired now. (besides Bonnie is pissed at Clyde because he had a baby kitten with another girlfriend and she just found out.)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Winter Phoenix , Dimpz Morane , Inia Soulstar , Eleanor8 Resident
02-06-2015, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 11:29 PM by Winter Phoenix.)

We've stolen a car! We'll pick everybody up shortly!

[Image: derkittehmillgang.jpg]

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Dimpz Morane , Saxoni Fenstalker , Eleanor8 Resident
02-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Awesome! Can't wait.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-07-2015, 12:04 PM
In the words of Shaggy "It wasn't me!!Confused
03-30-2015, 10:56 PM
you crack me up
03-31-2015, 07:09 AM
(01-18-2015 12:34 PM)Inia Soulstar Wrote:  It has been awhile for new Fancie Kitty fur came out and so as special Fancie eyes and traits. Will there be new one soon since we have introduced so many new furs in past year. Wish to see some new fancie furs and fancie eyes. Don't want to convert the jewels now which takes forever to collect. Wink Any chances soon and to be announced ? Shy

Inia,

I've also been sitting on a bunch of jewels hoping that some new fancies would come out. I hope this thread helps!!Smile
 Thanks given by: Inia Soulstar
03-31-2015, 12:36 PM
Fancy Black Diamond eyes comes to mind. Fancy Garnet etc hehehehe.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
04-03-2015, 11:48 AM
((Examining the bank blueprints...gotta go straight to the lockbox where they store those diamonds.....))

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
04-09-2015, 04:13 PM
(03-31-2015 12:36 PM)Fuyutsuki Resident Wrote:  Fancy Black Diamond eyes comes to mind. Fancy Garnet etc hehehehe.

When the 2nd-gen Fancies first came out the first thing I said was "Oooh I want Fancie Black Diamond!" because it made sense there would be one... but alas... none yet that we know of. *puts vote in for that, and Fancie Titanium/Platinum/Chrome*
04-09-2015, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 05:56 PM by Inia Soulstar.)
Aww, I just saw this thread has so many feedbacks and suggestions. These are all awesome ideas. I have enough jewels to convert a fancie kitty and just waiting for KC to have few new ones to come up. Wink Hmm, KC server God or Callie, may we have few new Fancie kitties with new Fancie eye color soon ? Could you give us some new hints about this ? Wink

*little Bump* Smile

[Image: Inia_Soulstar.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)