Hello There, Guest! Register

Index of Traits Post Your evidence Here
07-03-2017, 05:01 AM
RE: Index of Traits Post Your evidence Here
Added
Tonkinese - Lilac Tortie Fur
Destiny Rivers Eyes

Thanks for the reminder, Arwen

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Added Surprise Sparkle eyes

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Added Destiny Skyline eyes

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-31-2017, 12:51 AM
Added Burmilla - Lilac Shaded fur

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
08-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Added Tufted ears

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
08-25-2017, 05:28 PM
I have a question about identifying traits. From what I have read traits counted are what the kitten actually shows from one parent or the other. Now hidden traits, are those included in the actual trait count?
09-16-2017, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 07:00 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
(08-25-2017 05:28 PM)RavenLuna Starsider Wrote:  I have a question about identifying traits. From what I have read traits counted are what the kitten actually shows from one parent or the other. Now hidden traits, are those included in the actual trait count?

Trait counts as used in auctions and stores only count the shown traits even if the hidden traits can be proven. Although most auctions and stores will mention if there are probable nongen hids.

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
09-16-2017, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 07:14 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Update: 9/16/17
Added Bengal Blue to furs
Added Destiny Waters and Uber Odyssey eyes

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
10-04-2017, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2017 06:41 PM by Coverboytoy Resident.)
Hello Everyone,

I was referred to post my proofs here. I wanted to see if Destiny Rivers was dominate to Exotic Breeze and here are my proofs.

Snapshot at the parents

[Image: 37443280646_50814d2666_b.jpg]

Pedigree for the baby

[Image: 36834138573_58d788e916_b.jpg]

Thank you

ςoνєгßⓄץ кєレレץ™ (coverboytoy)
Auctioneer Tongue
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/137812323@N05/
10-05-2017, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 02:33 AM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Oops, Sorry, I think you misunderstood Ivys post. If you look on the OP of this thread you will see a list of traits indexed to each thread, this is for adding threads to that index not proofs.
You actually need the Destiny Rivers thread a link to which is found on Page 1 of this thread
Destiny Rivers https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=29226

Thank you for the additional information though, however your initial statement that the Exotic breeze was solid is incorrect as it hides Galaxy Burst or better (we don't see here what the Genesis - Pearl II was hiding under its Genesis Bronze) which could be the hidden in your Destiny Rivers baby. As it stands this is not proof of anything, however pulling the hidden eye from the Destiny Rivers would be proof if it turns out to be Exotic Breeze.

I'm very sorry to sound picky but we do prefer to see website pedigrees that include baby, parents and grandparents as we can see identifying factors like names and ID# that are not on the profilers. Often cats get sold and/or names changed but a cats ID never changes, this is helpful if a cat is used in several proofs and refers back to previous ones where its name might be different. Also you might not have noticed but the cats ages are all messed up on the profiler in some cases we use age to dateline a trait to see what could potentially hide.
If you would like any help at in all in posting pedigrees and what constitutes a proof please hit up either Ivy or myself inworld and we would be happy to help Smile

(10-04-2017 06:34 PM)Coverboytoy Resident Wrote:  Hello Everyone,

I was referred to post my proofs here. I wanted to see if Destiny Rivers was dominate to Exotic Breeze and here are my proofs.

Snapshot at the parents

[Image: 37443280646_50814d2666_b.jpg]

Pedigree for the baby

[Image: 36834138573_58d788e916_b.jpg]

Thank you

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)