Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

1st KittyCatS Hunt for Secondary Markets by Secondary Markets, start on February 14
02-10-2015, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 09:27 AM by Charlotte Calael.)
RE: perhaps a Hunt Valentines Day's ...
[Image: 15870019514_d241ec851b_o.jpg]

Flyer is done, tell your friends about it..

Thanks Dream, hurry and send the gift assp! For Rainbows end.. Smile

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Audriannavon Resident , Terrariea Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
02-10-2015, 10:13 AM
(01-30-2015 06:44 AM)Charlotte Calael Wrote:  Other islands interested in participating in the 'Valentine Day Hunt' can contact Fabio, Marissa Cloud or Charlotte Calael, please. We do not know all the sim owners existing secondary market.

I guess my NC got lost/capped Charlotte? I had a question about the item and why it needs to be sent as Full permission.

Normally Hunts with Multiple Stores (at least in Fashion Business) works that the Designer receive a Hunt Box where they have to put in their item and then hiding it on the sim. I am sure way more people would join the Hunt if it would be that way, since i can imagine not every Designer wants to send THEIR items full permison to anyone. Like me. Not even my closest friends or Managers from my brand has any acess to full permission items.

I think now it is too late (but my notecard to you was sent as you started this threat and i got the invite) but maybe you can have that in mind for the next one.

Thank you for organizing the Hunt. It is still an awesome idea, as we can see at the current running Hunt from KC. Wish you all lots of fun!

xoxo
Julia

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-10-2015, 10:50 AM
It's in the works Charlotte hehe will send it to you later today <3 thank you so much for all yoru hard work!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Terrariea Resident , MarissaCloud Resident
02-10-2015, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 12:39 PM by Charlotte Calael.)
Hi Julia i did not see any nc, thats why i keep Writing make sure to double check that i received anything, if you you have any questions im online to reply it to you in im, unless you want me to just reply here?
I need any items by 12th Noon slt, if anyone have questions why the deadline has been changed, send me a im.

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]
02-10-2015, 05:02 PM
I was very disappointed to find out today after I had no word until today since I do not have time to read every post in this forum that I would be required to provide a full perm item? I can not and will not. I would be in violation of all of the terms of service from all of the creators I use products from. I as a full perm designer of textures for many years would NEVER consider that.

This system is NOT acceptable and anyone that sends out items for this in full perm to someone and has used items that have a TOS would be in violation of that agreement. NOT ONE of the large well know hunts I am in every year would ever consider making it this way.

I think this needs to be thought about by those sending items in for this.

Unless you made every tiny piece of it yourself by prim or made the mesh or even sculpty then you could be in violation and creators are non to happy when that happens and many file with LL. If you do every tiny piece great its fine but this SHOULD NOT be a hunt for anyone that doesn't

NOW I have to explain to my renters why I will not participate nor condone this type hunt.

I will be including this as a you may not do in my own TOS from now on to make sure that creators using my products are aware of it. I will ale be sending out notices to my fellow full perm creators and others to also consider making sure they include this type hunt.

Dolome Demonia
02-10-2015, 05:42 PM
I had no clue of hunt but yes thats stupid thing to do a hunt asking this you may get some reports and be out sl for just not realizing the rules.... take care hope next time this will be considered

My ~~~FAMOUS~~~ KittyCats shop here Heart http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fi.../24/135/54
02-11-2015, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 02:07 AM by Charlotte Calael.)
Its your responsibility to make sure you follow TOS, dont buy stuff from marketplace to resell or give away, create your own things. Or ask somone to create it for you. If you give a peice of you thats just sweet.
Noone would hunt for stuff they find fullperm on marketplace, it takes to much time for that. Also insted of puking all over the serious givers who make their stuff from scratch, maybe keep it to your self... you destroy the good mood of this hunt. And devalue the effort people put in to create this hunt, and create stuff that is legal to use.
Stop trying to destroy this Valentine hunt with your bad mood and bad attitude.

Thanks given by: Audriannavon Resident
02-11-2015, 02:40 AM
(02-11-2015 02:04 AM)Charlotte Calael Wrote:  Stop trying to destroy this Valentine hunt with your bad mood and bad attitude.

i don't think that anyone wants to destroy the mood about the hunt. they are just pointing out facts which has to been taken about. Like the TOS from the full perm seller in marketplace. are you checking each single item if it is available in marketplace?
but anyways. each hunt i ever got asked for is sending the creator a hunt box which the creator puts the item in and its hiding it. then the creator lets the hunt manager know where it has been hidden and is also leaving a hint. Thats how a hunt normally works. I for myself dont care about full permission items. for hunts i always did stuff by myself but i am not agreeing to send anyone items i created full permission.
still: i do not want to destroy the mood of the hunt you are organizing. just saying that some more ppl might be in if it would be the "regular and comon" way of a hunt.

02-11-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 12:12 PM by fabioazevedo Oh.)

Just so everyone understands.

The items need full perm, for the sole reason that the hunt system, this linked with the avatar Charllote. Thus, all that make the hunt did not receive gifts in full permission.

Please send gifts as requested.

(02-10-2015 10:13 AM)Julia Merosi Wrote:  Normally Hunts with Multiple Stores (at least in Fashion Business) works that the Designer receive a Hunt Box where they have to put in their item and then hiding it on the sim. I am sure way more people would join the Hunt if it would be that way, since i can imagine not every Designer wants to send THEIR items full permison to anyone. Like me. Not even my closest friends or Managers from my brand has any acess to full permission items.

Thank you for Julia tip.

I hope your doubt is resolved.

(02-10-2015 05:02 PM)Dolome Demonia Wrote:  I was very disappointed to find out today after I had no word until today since I do not have time to read every post in this forum that I would be required to provide a full perm item? I can not and will not. I would be in violation of all of the terms of service from all of the creators I use products from. I as a full perm designer of textures for many years would NEVER consider that.

Thank you, Dolome, for your answer and doubt.

The rights will not be violated ok.

So, just send the gifts, and, let's start this hunt.

hugs

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm really sorry but I cannot send items full perm.
I'd have to adjust every server using it then Confused

The KittyBox
  • Create your forum signature!
  • KittyCat$ Calculator
[Image: Script_Hyun.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)