Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Murphy's law for kittycats
01-14-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Murphy's law for kittycats
LOL, Jackson. I love that. so true.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jackson Verlack
01-22-2015, 12:17 PM
You buy a fancy new fur. You find the perfect partner. You unbox the kittens. You wait for two weeks with much cuddling and/or milk. On the fateful morning you see the notice that the kitten box has arrived! You teleport to the site and dig the box out from under a wine rack. You click image, while both kitty parents rub themselves around your feet.

They both threw recessive. Sad
But I really wanted the Aussie Chocolate.
And it's like they're cooing at me - "we threw our recesssives! we are such Good kitties!"
Better luck next week....

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: brittanybelike Resident , VeetMesser Resident , Jackson Verlack , Icestron Resident
01-22-2015, 03:21 PM
LOL, Ivy. That cracked me up. That is sooo true! My kitties gave me aby dark choc which normally I would jump up in glee but this time I had yearned for a little aussie baby. Ah, such is kitty life here in the boondocks

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
03-18-2015, 05:38 AM
oh these are so funny and so true, I think they all apply to me, I'm not getting the right genders my cats are throw recessive when I'm trying to breed dominant.
so my mutphys law would be "you want it you ain't getting it, but as soon as you give up and decide to menagerie me I'm gonna give you something awesome"

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
03-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Absolutely true! I was ready to give up on one of my lesser trait cats, gave her one more try, and she threw a 9T with another low trait cat. Kept her, and now (as I feed her!) she only gives 2T kitties.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
03-23-2015, 02:43 PM
My all time fave law is when they get close to 100 love and they're ready to fall asleep!
So close but yet so far! lol

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Moonstream27 Resident
04-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Wink RE: Murphy's law for kittycats
laughing already! I love this post!

murphy's law for me - is I get so angry with a breeding pair - and i say to myself.. this is the last box they'll make ... only one more ... and then out pops something awesome!1 (I like to try and hide cool stuffs and then pull them out as double hidden- although I confess that I've not been able to hit kitty of the month yet)

and then i sit there - thinking - oooooh.... maybe I'm being hasty ... this pair, well maybe one more go!

whats one more box eh? hahahah

lol

(01-06-2015 07:58 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  I thought it would be fun to make a list of

Murphy's Laws for Kittycats

and everyone could add their murphy's law

1. you wait and wait for your kitty to birth a certain trait but when give up and you buy it at auction, the very next day, your kitty gives you a box with that trait.

what is your murphy's law?

?????? [ Amber (Icestron Resident) ] ??????
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
04-19-2015, 12:35 PM
I bought Rounded Fold at a top rate, I thought they were just the cutest and I needed them now, as we speak & asap.
My starter named mystery Ear was in a back breed with her son and.... >.<
The next day after I purchased that ear they gave me Rounded Fold from my very own starter!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Icestron Resident
04-20-2015, 04:20 AM
(04-19-2015 12:35 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I bought Rounded Fold at a top rate, I thought they were just the cutest and I needed them now, as we speak & asap.
My starter named mystery Ear was in a back breed with her son and.... >.<
The next day after I purchased that ear they gave me Rounded Fold from my very own starter!

and that right there is why I stopped buying new traits straight away, I brought a trait at the new trait high price only to have it pop from a starter on a better traited cat than the one I brought, man did I cuss myself for impatience.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
04-20-2015, 11:18 AM
The Murphy's law I'm dealing with today:

I have had this pair for two months and want them to give me a boy with black whiskers...

what does this pair give me for two months?

girls with black whiskers
and boys with silver whiskers

*hmph*

[Image: Idle%20Daisy_zpsutbwp4me.png]
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pa...161/186/21

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)