Hello There, Guest! Register

Murphy's law for kittycats
04-20-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Murphy's law for kittycats
[Image: 8048445280_2c0a71245e_o.jpg]

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Moonstream27 Resident , MsMagick Resident , Ivy Norsk
04-20-2015, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 01:07 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
OMG! I love that picture!

Yep, me too. I had two hiders both passing their shown. Then I bought a shown at auction (paid more than I ever had before for a kitty too). Then the next day, one of the hiders passed onyx. I growled at it, "Why, why, why?" The other hider 7 times passed their shown so I retired that baby. I know it's supposed to be 50% chance passing the hidden or shown but I can attest I have some babies who love their shown and some who love their hiddens and I will get like 8 or 9 in a row of one or the other no matter what the odds say.

And then my b-day kitty has just now also given me onyx. So goes life in the big city, lol

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
04-20-2015, 03:30 PM
(04-20-2015 11:24 AM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  [Image: 8048445280_2c0a71245e_o.jpg]

OMG! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I had a mouth full of soda, clicked the next page and this was what I saw. I almost had to either clean my keyboard or call 911!

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel , MsMagick Resident , Moonstream27 Resident , Icestron Resident
04-20-2015, 03:49 PM
lol, I can just see you snorting the soda. Cracking me up.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , MsMagick Resident , Icestron Resident
04-26-2015, 06:51 AM
(04-20-2015 03:49 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  lol, I can just see you snorting the soda. Cracking me up.

Yes it's not a pretty site! lol

Here's one. You backbreed an os to the parent showing a fur. 4 times and you only get the os fur. (yes the parent is the rec fur lol)

You have another pair of kitties that you want another rec trait from so you inbreed them. They don't give you the trait, but they give you the fur you have been trying for a month to get with the other two.

*insert Wendi's Picture Here.....>.<

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)