Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

TEACUP
01-19-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: TEACUP
I'm sorry it took us a bit to address this thread. I've closed it to further replies. I've also moved it to the correct section and messaged the OP about it.

As a general reminder, if you have a dispute with someone, please take it to IM rather than duking it out on the forums publicly. Keep conversations civil and leave out judgments about people and what you think of them. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 05:41 PM by Beryl Landar.)
RE: TEACUP
Hi Melody, yes regarding pricing, it is better to contact the seller in a private message. HOwever that person that potentially priced a kitty with no special traits that you saw, may have priced it that much due to there being one new trait showing. I may be wrong, but I'm assuming as I did not see the kitty you are speaking of. The new traits will always sell for more, even if there is only one new trait on a kitty, and the rest are genesis traits.

(12-03-2014 02:29 PM)MelodyStorm Resident Wrote:  All i can do is shake my head at all of ur comments that u post on my thread. If u dont like the prices, fine, i never forced anyone of u to buy or whatever. I think its disrespectful of u all to just come here and throw lots of shit on me. I priced my cats as ive seen other people price theirs, WITHOUT NO SPECIAL TRAITS, and so thats what i base my prices on. What u think u can keep for urselves, no need to be rude! And also as ive said before, i wrote in this thread cause ive seen OTHERS DO THAT ASWELL. So again, no need to be rude and disrespectful people... Mind ur own business and let me take care of mine. And if a mod decides to move the thread to another subject, then fine, but thats the MODS job, not urs. So stop be rude and keep ur comments to urselves thank you.

Hi Kitten, sorry just noticed this response.

(01-19-2015 02:33 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  I'm sorry it took us a bit to address this thread. I've closed it to further replies. I've also moved it to the correct section and messaged the OP about it.

As a general reminder, if you have a dispute with someone, please take it to IM rather than duking it out on the forums publicly. Keep conversations civil and leave out judgments about people and what you think of them. Thanks.

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)