Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Your breeding experience
11-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Rainbow Your breeding experience
My breeding experience started off with buying a pairs of Russians.
As a starter, I don't even know what are traits. I just wanted an SL cat.
So random buying begins.
I love asking questions and so, I think I bugged the CSRs a lot (thank you for your patience on this curious mind of mine). I started learning the basics. I bought food and milk and the breeding started.

I never knew size was random, so I wondered why I had a big cat for my very first born (a bigger de big). And the breeding continues.
My next cats was slightly smaller, so it was a normal. Then came the rest of the sizes.

But in this 3 odd months of breeding, I found out more. Like the sizes was random, the boxes correlates with the sizes of the kitties.

The shocker came when my little teacup mom and toy dad popped a huge box. At first, I was excited to think it was twins! Wow. But there was only one box. So I opened the image and stats and found that it was a mega. A very genesis mega I had.

Throughout the breeding, I'm lucky to get more of the smaller sizes then the huge ones. Normals are still a normality but at least there is joy in every box that I see.

The one thing that I remember the most is when I opened my first pair of teacups Russian black a 2 months ago. I was given the auto name of Romeo and Juliet. So memorable when they are destined to be paired.

I must say that I discovered the use of this website and the chattery only a month back? Lol. I'm that backwards sometimes. But I enjoy the forums here.

I want to know your breeding experience. I'm sure we all have different experiences. Share yours.

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Mizaki Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)