Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I think there needs to be a better way to buy new release Kittycats
10-28-2014, 10:06 PM
I think there needs to be a better way to buy new release Kittycats
Almost every time I buy the new release kittys I end up with almost always no more than 2 different ones. This time I bought 2 girl scarecrows and 2 boys and all 4 all Orchid mist. $790 is a lot of lindens for most people and when you always end up with the ones you do not want and can not trade because everyone else also has to many of the same one it is not at all fair. With the monsters I bought 8 amnd got 3 boo hoo beasts and 3 furious fiends. It happens a lot when buying new release so unless another way of selling is done I doubt very much that I will buy anymore in future. I still have several of the same kittys in the last 3 releases.

Dragana Realm

Life is nothing without my kitty's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: I think there needs to be a better way to buy new release Kittycats
Well. But see, this is part of the game. It's a gumball machine and it is loaded with more of some colors than others. The odds aren't meant to be even. Some colors are meant to be scarce and some Very scarce. It makes them more collectible.

You should only spend as much as you feel comfortable spending and only play the odds for as long as it's fun.
Hang on to your extras from the last releases. In a year, they will be worth many more lindens as collectibles.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , jwenting Resident
10-29-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 07:36 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I think 790L per "Gacha" try is a lot of money indeed for most of us.
I am also happy KittyCatS allows trading in their group for as long as the sale goes.
It has it's purpose, in the long run, they pre set the price high but that is a whole other story I will not boring you with Smile

For a long time I was an investor in special edition kitties and bought a lot and sold them as Ivy said way after the matter.
The curious thing is that even though it is inconvenient they are random and can have sequences of the same type a year or more later the fact that they came randomly will increase the value of every color even the colors we receive more than others.

I know it is barely an ease if you look for a specific color currently and can't get it but I like to underline what Ivy said; Please keep a hold on them you won't regret.
I've also seen many sell their extra colors even below the vendor value perhaps your color will be for sale somewhere at the moment.

You could also try the wanted section of this forum.
As long as the vendors are live normally prices people ask are lower than after the fact.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Beryl Landar , RoxonAve Resident
10-30-2014, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 04:44 AM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
If you're looking for a specific color I would try wandering the markets. I have seen some as low as 500L and you're also allowed to trade so if someone has what you want I'd IM them see if they would like to trade. But some colors are more rare than others so they will sell for more. It's just like a gatcha machine, you try and get what you want but you may not due to it being random and such. It's such a fun way of doing it and if they didn't do it that way people probably wouldn't even bother selling their "extras" they would buy what they want and that's it. It's all for the fun of it.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Dimpz Morane , Kayleigh McMillan , RoxonAve Resident
11-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Looking for a male monster to trade for a 9T pure kitty, or some beautiful live females that need a home. Contact me for more info if you're interested in a trade.

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)