Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
10-04-2011, 09:56 AM
RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
I had Previous experience with other breedables (Chickens/Turtles) so was hesitant but I had received a few messages from Callie Cline's group so I told myself letgs have a looksie it was the wonderfully & lovely Easter Kittys o i said i'll wait a bit i came back the next day and they were gone =(( I had seen the pink ones and had to have one so.. I went ahead and bought 2 pairs and said, ill just play with these and see what happens=)I ended up getting a pink one some weeks later and hes my pet now "Mr. Pinky"=) at first was 10 then 20 then 50..now i have over 100 kittys =) and over 500 births lol
QAnd I love everyone!!
I also dragged Anayla in she was like noooo... I'm not doing breeding again!!
Psych Anayla You Are!!! Giggles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 12:47 PM
    I had Previous experience with other breedables (Chickens/Turtles) so was hesitant but I had received a few messages from Callie Cline's group so I told myself letgs have a looksie it was the wonderfully & lovely Easter Kittys o i said i'll wait a bit i came back the next day and they were gone =(( I had seen the pink ones and had to have one so.. I went ahead and bought 2 pairs and said, ill just play with these and see what happens=)I ended up getting a pink one some weeks later and hes my pet now "Mr. Pinky"=) at first was 10 then 20 then 50..now i have over 100 kittys =) and over 500 births lol
QAnd I love everyone!!
I also dragged Anayla in she was like noooo... I'm not doing breeding again!!
Psych Anayla You Are!!! Giggles
10-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Shocked RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
[/color][/font][/color][color=#9400D3] Early last April, I created an a new avatar, just for the fun of creating a new avatar. Doppleganger's was having a yard sale with other shops on their sim, and my newly-created avatar went shopping ... and found a blue Siamese kitten box for sale there. Having once had a RL bluepoint Siamese, I couldn't resist. Of course, I wasn't getting the kitten 'for breeding purposes;' she was 'only for a pet' ... hahahahahaha! The Doppelganger's folks had recently gotten into KittyCatS themselves, and were very helpful in introducing me to KittyCatS --- how to buy food, how long to wait for breeding, etc. A few days later, I went to my first auction and spent mucho Lindens on a newly-born platinum Burmese. I realized the just-for-fun avatar didn't need to be breeding these cats; *I* needed them, and she kindly gave them to me. I was impatient waiting to have a kitten box, so went shopping for two more mature cats.... Next, fell in love with OdysseyDream eyes and went looking for cats with those eyes.... Then I met my friend Adrienne Arliss, and we started exploring this phenomenon of KittyCatS together. She has since become a breeder-extraordinaire, and I am on a constant attempt to break my KittyCatS addiction. O, how much fun it is! = )
10-05-2011, 06:30 AM
I had been working for the Borough for about a month as a Amaretto Horse auctioneer in February That market was on a huge downturn. My coworker Emmaline Pizzaro had been beta testing the cats and was going to pioneer some auctions for them at the Borough. She asked me to be a part of that team and I was kind of hesitant at first because I really loved the horses (they were my first breedable), and had seen other breedable cats that I was not crazy about. However, when I got sent about 10 Kittycat boxes from Emma, Neph, Piper, and Katee...opened my first, a Coco... it was love at first sight. I immediately made the switch, and never looked back. Kittycats are hands down my favorite breedable in SL. They've also been my favorite RL pet my whole life (I've never NOT had a pet cat), so it was all just meant to be Smile

LOVE YOU ALL ! <3 Jen
10-05-2011, 02:42 PM
My ex and I got an SL apartment and I wanted a cat to make the home complete, I looked up a few places then ended up at KittyCatS mainstore. got a starter kitty and off I went, she was never bred just kept as a pet. The ex was dumped but I kept the kitty then when I was setting up a new place decided to get two new ones and off it took from there. Have a few now...over 25 is still just a few, yes?
10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
I joined a Harry Potter RP sim and met my new BFF there. When she went shopping for a kitty as a pet, she liked how KittyCats looked the best. Of course, being BFFs, she wanted my opinion on a kitty before she picked one. So, she TPed me to a KittyCats market. Low and behold, I, being a kitty person in RL, fell in love. I found one with Rainbow Prism eyes and bought it. Then of course I couldn't have just one. As I write this, I am on day 7 of my KittyCats journey and I already have more than 50 KittyCats with two more boxes unpacking in the background.

I actually acquired my BFFs first KittyCat too, since she found another that she liked better. So, precious Zendaya's age reminds me just how long I've been addicted to KittyCats.
10-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Rainbow RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
I was doing laps at RFL and I kept seeing the kittycats boards over and over again. I had already donated to light a few luminaires in memory of my family members when I thought "well, these cats are pretty darn cute and it is still for a good cause". I had no intention of breeding them. No intention of keeping them past the rfl starters. And absolutely no intention of getting more of them. Donation cats only! For a good cause! BUT, for whatever reason -- be it the cuteness of their faces or my overwhelming emotions at this years RFL event -- I did keep the cats, and breed them, and even worse (better?) I did buy more of them (and continue to -_-).
They're just really cute, okay! I'm not addicted, I swear! I am totally keeping the count under 50! (Yeah, right.)

70-80 some odd days later...and here I still am!
10-05-2011, 03:07 PM
This was late february. I had seen live KittyCats in various regular stores for a few times, and being a huge cat-lover, but skeptical to breeding in general, I still wanted to get a few as decoration.

I run a dark cyberpunk city that hosted a geisha house back then, so I asked the head geisha if I could put cats in there, just as decorative pets (I didn't want to keep them myself, cause I am not a "breeder"!). She accepted and we watched them while they got born, and they were named Yin and Yang.

It didn't take many days until I had 30 cats. Then 200 cats. Do I need to say I was kicked out from the geisha house rather quickly?

Nowadays I am down to 50 cats though. =)
10-05-2011, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 08:48 PM by KittyCat Princess.)
Heart RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
wow these stories are SO great! i'm really enjoying them Smile it's awesome to hear about the things you do in your second life! i am learning so so much!

thank you to everyone who has shared Smile it also makes me happy to know in some ways they are making your days brighter too Smile

hugs!

callie
10-05-2011, 09:40 PM
My story is actually not all that interesting. It was during a hunt, I believe, when I wandered into Ingenue (a wonderful vintage clothing store) and saw one of the kitties sleeping on the sales counter. It was breathing and looked very different from the Zooby cat I had. I had never heard of cat breedables and just assumed that Zooby's had come out with another type of cat, so I went to look and wandered allllll over the frickin' place, yet I still couldn't find the adorable orange tabby.

About a week later I made it back to Ingenue and decided to check who made the adorable little kitty. Once I made my way to the Mainshop I was like a little girl in a candy store. I browsed and scrutinized each item, interrogated people at the store, and then went nuts!! I purchased my first pair, the HUD, collars, baskets, cute little bowl covers...

When I got home and opened my kitties I waited... and waited.... and waited for the box to hatch. Staring at it as if it would make the time go by faster. Finally, when my kittens were born I fell in love.

Dorian and Leila are there names, I will never part with them as they were the ones that started it all. I now have 24 kitties and I breed soft folds, white russians, black russians and Chateaus 3spot no1... My lord... I SWORE I would never have more than just my two!

They are one of the best finds I've ever come across in my 6 years in SL.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)