Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
06-05-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
Yeah I guess I could toss my story in here too since the thread was revised... This was probly back when KittyCatS! was first released on SL. The bunny market was getting worse then it was and I was looking for another breed to play with when a friend of mine passed me this thing that looked like the asset server took a dump. Thing had ridges built into the texturing. I was informed that these were called Cool Cats but we called em dryer cats for how they looked. Anyhow, it wasn't 2 days later I found KittyCatS! on my own and noticed how much smoother they were then the other cats. I kept up with KC and Wildwoods till they went under so now it's 100% KC lol.

The addiction I guess really started when I was passed a box of sick cats one day while I was running the SL Breedable Rescue(which later became the SLPCA for those that remember). One of the cats was this male Silver Tabby that was a splitting image of a real life Silver Tabby we had here at the house(down to the eye color). We named him Sammy after the rl Sammy passed away from disease(he was alergic to his own fur and whenever we got him shaved he ended up with these red blotches on his skin and whenever his fur did grow back in or start to grow back in the blotches would scab over and he'd end up weezing - I'll spare everyone where we found him.). At least here the virtual Sammy can live and frolic free of disease. I still have Sammy, he's 792 days old but he still acts like a kitten ^.^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Heart RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
I first found KittyCats back in May of last year, I was just getting settled into a Linden home for the first time and decided I wanted a pet. I had checked out other places but none had the realistic features I was looking for, then I came across KC and after spending the entire night going through the website and notecards I could find on how KC worked and everything, I decided to get one girl, a Gen smokey II. I named her Twilight because she wasn't quite black but not grey either, sort of in between like night and day. At first I almost lost her from the start because of a SL bug going on with the Linden homes but that also turned out fine because I got to experience the wonderful customer service of KC for the first time. They were very calm, understanding and even comforting as I was a little shaken that I lost her. Kitten Longmeadow was able to retrieve her and send her back. That was 406 days ago and since then I have found peace and happiness in many more after her ( she is still with me and always will be Big Grin )

These cats have been there when I needed something to make me smile or laugh, I'll cuddle them inworld and somehow the peace and joy that comes from hugging and petting a cat can be felt in rl as well (call me crazy but that's how i feel about them) I am unable to have pets, especially cats because of my asthma and had to give up a cat we raised from a kitten in rl so not only has KC come up with a great interactive breedable companion but they have filled a gap that was there when we had to say goodbye to Sandy ( the closest fur KC has to her is the Chat 3 spot 1) I have made some fantastic friends through KC and that too is very precious to me.

I want to take this time to thank everyone on the KittyCats team for everything they do, the creative genius of Callie Cline, every collection tops the previous one. The wonderful compassionate help from all the CSR's, you help us understand the craziness that is sl as we try to raise our cats, field some of the craziest questions all with respect and patience. Every one of you has made this a rewarding hobby and solace for me. Thank you for that, I look forward to many more years of kitties and laughter.

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
* looks around confused, I posted my story here last week and now can not find it *

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
08-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Haha ... I'd say the Kitties slipped in while the door was open. I had picked up my free KittyCat at SL09B. But, it sat in inventory for almost 10 months. But, after being around friends who had them, I decided to birth my Kitty. And, of course, I had to get some companions. Then, of course, I had to get some well traited ones. That was about 3 months ago. And, now I have them at several spots ... just to provide smiles whenever I'm in those areas.
08-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Well, my former SL daughter and I use to LOVE to hunt for things, so she drags me to this Kitty Place and says open all the doors there and get the stuff ... its free. So I do it to humor her ... lol
So I start opening all this *junk* and am like what am I suppose to do with this stuff! O.o
All of a sudden I open one and it says unpack me ... so I did ... and out came the most BEAUTIFUL blue and white Kitty with snowflakes on it! I was like OMG tooo cute!!! I've been addicted ever since lol
I'm an avid breeder, and have just opened a little shop up now Smile

Tongue
Quote:"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitze
08-08-2013, 10:29 AM
i love these stories!!! ty so much for sharing them with us.
 Thanks given by: PepperNSpice Resident
08-09-2013, 04:36 AM
Oh, this is strange. I've been checking up on this thread and there have been no new posts. Now there are posts that are new to me that go back months!
08-10-2013, 07:15 AM
My husband and I moved to a bigger parcel and breedables are allowed. I have been wanting a kittycat for a bit now. My friend sugested you guys and gave me the mainstore LM. I fell in love. I have 2 starter cats, she bred me a 3rd kitty and my oldest is 12 days. I wanted to say the customer service has been exceptional. Group chat can be filled with some rude people sometimes when asking a question but other than that I really am enjoying my KittycatS.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)