Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
10-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Smile SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
hi all,

i often get to hear in world how you found KittyCatS or how they found you Tongue and the stories are often so touching, or funny, or just simple and cute. often the notes and stories you send make my day Smile

if you want to share how you found KittyCatS! we'd love to hear it and i'm guessing that the rest of the community would too.

so, how did you find KittyCatS or how did they find you?

please, do tell Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM
RE: SHARE HOW YOU FOUND KITTYCATS HERE
My friend Draven got me started. I had introduced him to another breedable which turned out to be a train wreck, so we both bailed. Then he got interested in the kitties, gave me my first two, and I was hooked within a day (of course). I accused him of getting me addicted as a payback, so I named those original kitties Maia's Folly and Draven's Revenge.
10-02-2011, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 07:02 PM by Akasha Kincess.)
I first saw KittyCats! at the charity event for Japan's displaced real life pets after the natural disasters that hit them. I thought they were the cutest SL pets I had ever seen, and I was hooked. They now pretty much, have the run of my house. Wink
10-03-2011, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 12:23 AM by anna Acanthus.)
I'd looked around for a kitty of some kind that i'd like having around the house but didn't like the look of any of the available ones on the market. And then KittyCats came out and they were way ahead of any of the others .... i wanted a coco so i waited till they had bred out a bit then bought a pure gen for 500Ls, which was the lowest market price at that time.
I'd joined the KCA group but left it fast cuz OMG all those females squealing in delight at the least thing their kitty did got tedious very fast but when i got mine i was soon squealing along with the best of them Blush.
Alf is 213 now and still running around watching out over the other kitties <3
10-03-2011, 06:50 AM
I had been apart of another breedable cat from its beta through release, it was a huge disaster, they were beautiful but had issues from the beginning (strange thing was they worked GREAT in beta...LOL!) So, I cut my losses and gave up hope on having a breedable cat that looked good and worked good...then I found kitty cats.

I almost didn't buy any starters because they came out on a Sunday night, in the middle of the night, and I remember thinking "WTF? People work on Mondays, middle of the night releases are for Fridays and Saturdays not Sundays!" However, when I got up for work, I logged in and went to the KittyCats sim and caved. I also saw the notices about a few issues that made me glad I didn't buy immediately/stay up, can't remember what the notices were, but something was missing in the starter packs, I think.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
10-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I saw breedable horses, meeroos, rabbits and was not interested till i saw that SL8B cat. I thougt that i should give it a try because i just love cats .... got the KittyCats Store LM and the day after i bought a RFLofSL cat. They became a couple and so i started........
10-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I saw breedable horses, meeroos, rabbits and was not interested till i saw that SL8B cat. I thougt that i should give it a try because i just love cats .... got the KittyCats Store LM and the day after i bought a RFLofSL cat. They became a couple and so i started........
10-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Well mines pretty boring - i had some clothes at the charity fundraiser for Japan, saw the 2 on display and thought "oooo they pretty" and "its for a good cause" - and wham bam thankyou mam my addiction started lol. And im still as addicted as i was back then - Japans Tragedy turned out to help me and part of my happiness. Ironic really. Confused

<3
10-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I saw them on the blog one day waaaaayyy back before they came out. It was the little heart on the paw that got me wanting them. I was like how pretty. "I want a kitty with heart paws". I didnt save the blog post and was scared I missed the release. I started asking around about breedable kittys. One of my friends told me about Wildwoods being released, so I went to check it out and I was like naw this not them.(giggles) Then closer to the release date I saw more blog posts about them and the sim. I joined the update group and stayed up all night for the release.. Big Grin
10-03-2011, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 07:35 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
First of all, and this is not to insult anyone, I found breedables rather weird.
Why feed prims and pay money on them right?
Honestly I never understood a schred of what breedable pet holders were doing.
This year I was Co-Chair of International Relations for Relay For Life in Second Life and I saw all kitties displayed in the Relay For Life kiosks on every sim.
I though they were very cute although I wasn't sure yet what to think of the breedable aspect.
I obtained a cat after all I was supporting charity with it and what could it hurt.
I did unbox it on the track (ofcourse I was there before it became a very trafficy event) and after 5 minutes a green kitten popped out of the box.
I zoomed in and I was in total shock how realistic and cute the kitty was in action.
I was totally in awe and how could I not feed and breed this fantastic looking little guy.
He stole my heart and I bought him more kitties to play with.
Here is where my KittyCatS journey began and omg what do I love my cats:-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)