Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

General Questions not covered in manual.
02-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Question General Questions not covered in manual.
Hi, I just have a few questions that aren't in the manual (or I couldn't find it) and when I asked in the group no one seemed to know.

1. What makes the kitties "happy"? Both of mine are at 75% and I'm wondering what increases that? Or does it increase on it's own based on eating or sleeping?

2. I noticed that the food bowl is going down very slowly...it is placed within the 5m range and easily accessible, very close to the kitties home position. So my question is; is there a trigger of some kind for when they eat? For instance, when a certain stat gets down below a certain number does that send them to the bowl?

3. A related question...if they are set to "pose" only and are not moving, I am assuming then that they will not eat or sleep? Or is that wrong?

4. I was also wondering about how much my two kitties may be affecting the sim I live on (I have a large parcel on a residential sim) as far as lag. Where I live is allowed to have a few personal breedables, but I am curious about if the kitties are lag-producing?

Thanks for your help,

Ellen Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2011, 08:07 AM
RE: General Questions not covered in manual.
(02-17-2011 04:40 PM)Ellen Cordeaux Wrote:  Hi, I just have a few questions that aren't in the manual (or I couldn't find it) and when I asked in the group no one seemed to know.

1. What makes the kitties "happy"? Both of mine are at 75% and I'm wondering what increases that? Or does it increase on it's own based on eating or sleeping?

Happiness increases when they are not hungry, not tired, eating milk or when you cuddle them.

2. I noticed that the food bowl is going down very slowly...it is placed within the 5m range and easily accessible, very close to the kitties home position. So my question is; is there a trigger of some kind for when they eat? For instance, when a certain stat gets down below a certain number does that send them to the bowl?

They eat when the hunger stats go up, while they sleep they don't eat.

3. A related question...if they are set to "pose" only and are not moving, I am assuming then that they will not eat or sleep? Or is that wrong?

They still eat or sleep while in the pose position

4. I was also wondering about how much my two kitties may be affecting the sim I live on (I have a large parcel on a residential sim) as far as lag. Where I live is allowed to have a few personal breedables, but I am curious about if the kitties are lag-producing?

Our KittyCats are using about 50% of the script time other breedables use.

Hope that helps : )

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)