Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

(21.06.2016) TUESDAY 2:30 pm /w Dario Maesar@UKF /w CHOCO TIPPED HIDER + LUSH HIDER
05-12-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: (12.05.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w AWESOME LINE UP!
Hello Auction Fans,

...what can I say? I have the sweetest kitten once again at my auction. Loving each and every of them... if only I could like I wish... *chuckle* Well, see it yourself and be there today, tuesday 2 p.m @ UNITED KITTY FRIENDS with all these beauties and YOU of course. Smile

*waves*

Dario Maesar

.:: Marvelous ::.
(For your Kitty Needs!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: (12.05.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w AWESOME LINE UP!
Hey Big Grin

...did you prepare yourself? If not, now is a good time to get prepared for what is coming up today. Big Grin I hope, I will see you guys later. Wink

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)
05-19-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: (19.05.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w WOW SCOTTY HIDER
Hello Auction Fans,

...what can I say? I have the sweetest kitten once again at my auction. Loving each and every of them... if only I could do the way I please... *chuckle* Well, see it yourself and be there today, tuesday, 2 p.m @ UNITED KITTY FRIENDS with all these beauties and YOU of course. Smile

*waves*

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)
06-01-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: (02.06.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SCOTTY HIDER
Hello Auction Fans,

...one week without auctions and we all seem to have survived... I missed you guys and your cats and your bid fights. I hope we will have a lot fun tuesday 2 p.m at UKF's reopened sim with its shiney new looks and my shiney new stage. Smile A lot of awesome cats are waiting for you and I hope you guys will pay me a visit.

See you around, I hope. Wink

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)
06-02-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: (02.06.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SCOTTY HIDER
Hello Auction Fans,

are you ready for todays auction 2 p.m? Starting in 30 minutes and I have added the last cat to the line up. Check out the first post and join the fun.

See you guys laters. Wink

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)
06-09-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: (09.06.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SCOTTY HIDER
Hello Auction Fans,

...watch out for this tuesday. Today, we got an epic line up waiting... not that we ever had a bad line up...its always great. Wink We have had ONE PANEL COME AVAILABLE. So if you have something that you like to sell. Come on over and grab the panel and set up. Please watch that you do not double any cats already on the panels previous. Opposite sex is okay though. Smile I hope to see you there.

See you around, I hope. Wink

(For your Kitty Needs!)
06-16-2015, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015 03:51 AM by Dario Maesar.)
RE: (16.06.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w EPIC CATS!
Hello Auction Fans,

...watch out for this tuesday. Today, we got an epic line up waiting... not that we ever had a bad line up...its always great. plus one panel with 5 FEMALES with EPIC TRAITS AS OPEN BID are also waiting! I hope to see you there.

*waves*

(For your Kitty Needs!)
06-30-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: (30.06.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SCOTTY FOLD+MORE
Hello Auction Fans,

...watch out for this tuesday. Today, we got an epic line up waiting... not that we ever had a bad line up...its always great... additionally we got an OPEN BID SCOTTY FOLD SHOWER waiting on a special panel... well see it yourself....

Hope to see you there....

*waves*

(For your Kitty Needs!)
07-14-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: (14.07.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SCOTTY FOLD+MORE
Hello Auction Fans,

...watch out for this tuesday 2 p.m at UKF. Today, we got an epic line up waiting... not that we ever had a bad line up...its always great... additionally we got an SCOTTY FOLD SHOWER waiting on a panel... well see it yourself....

*waves*

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)
08-04-2015, 04:06 AM
RE: (04.08.2015) TUESDAY 2 p.m /w Dario Maesar @ United Kitty Friends /w SNAPPY/DPLUS
Hello Auction Fans,

...watch out for this TUESDAY 2 p.m at UKF. Today, we got an epic line up waiting... not that we ever had a bad line up...its always great... additionally we got SNAPPY/DOUBLE PLUSH WHISKER HIDER/SCOTTY FOLD and more waiting... well see it yourself....

*waves*

Dario Maesar

(For your Kitty Needs!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)