Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - *EVEN* More Markets are Joining!!
09-24-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - More Markets are Joining!!
I hope they don't tell me how to price "my cats" like they want me to?

That is where most of the wars START.......!

Traffic in sl is a industry on it's own, traffic in sl don't sell more like many believe,
it is a sales pitch I've heard a lot in sl, there are people making a living out of creating traffic.......!
I can visit every sim a hundred times a day but it will not sell any cats.......!

I don't know........!

I hope some good comes out of this.......!

I hope it don't create even more wars....!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , Lixy Byron
09-24-2014, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 10:00 AM by Revan Salamander.)
(09-24-2014 09:07 AM)Lostime Resident Wrote:  I hope they don't tell me how to price "my cats" like they want me to?

Traffic in sl is a industry on it's own, traffic in sl don't sell more like many believe,
it is a sales pitch I've heard a lot in sl, there are people making a living out of creating traffic.......!
I can visit every sim a hundred times a day but it will not sell any cats.......!

I don't know........!

Lostime, my understanding is that the Co.Op is an entity which is entirely focused on helping the secondary market... enabling all Markets to be playing on an even playing field and to be supportive of one another, and to be able to provide all the possible services and resources possible to each and every KittyCatS community member, therefore making the experience better for us all... not to try and control what we sell, how we sell it, how much we sell it for or any other aspects of our right as owners, breeders and sellers of KittyCatS.
Traffic is not always a clear indicator of anything as you mentioned, but what this is driven towards is ensuring that new markets that have much to offer do not close simply because the awareness is not there and the Co.Op will help to assist in making it known and providing assistance, whether it be guest auctioneers or events like the aforementioned hunt.
I know if what I have stated is incorrect then Ruby or LickN will interject and make it known but I think I say the above with relative certainty.
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , Lostime Resident , Lixy Byron
09-24-2014, 11:51 AM
Maybe I've been so long in kittycats that I don't see the things that is needed!

Mmmmm......!
Don't kittycats give a note card with all the secondary markets?
Don't we have a good google doc's page to show how all traits rank?
Why don't more advertise there markets on this forum it is open to all?
Why don't more advertise there cats on this forum?
If you have something nice to sell advertise it here!
If you think you have a ability to make a auctioneer advertise your self here!

I think we have all the resources.....!
Maybe we just don't know how to use them, or feel there should be more!
There is not more, we should just learn to use them, creating more will only lead to more confusion.

My honest thinking....!
People should start using what is given to them, there is no walk through for sl or a way to make a 1T cat a 9T in one breed.
The same go's for creating a good market place!
Don't let your key renters go or be to bossy with them.......!
Don't ask absurd prices for the land you renting out.......!
Keep your rules to the minimum.......!
Don't think owning a secondary market sim will pay for the rest of you sl experience...!

"One can bring a horse to the water, but one can't make it drink"
The same go's for people one can give them all the resource's, they can use it or abuse it!
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , Lixy Byron , LickN Wonder
09-24-2014, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 02:10 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
(09-24-2014 09:07 AM)Lostime Resident Wrote:  I hope they don't tell me how to price "my cats" like they want me to?

I don't know........!

Hi Losttime :-)

Traffic really is a small percentage of sales anywhere. It takes effort on both ends: The Market as well as the shop owner. It should not only be left to the market, they do a lot and place a lot of tools for each shop owner to use and benefit from them and each shop owner has to also use these tools as well as their marketing strategies to aid their sales. Keeping in mind that traffic sales are really a small percentage --- a call those "walk-ins" -- this is where everyone gets involved to make sure that the efforts of the markets and the tools they make available to you are supported by the community and also advertised by the shop owner to advance or increase their own sales.

Hope this makes sense. Basically, sales are a two way street: work must be done by both ends to make it work. :-)

And in terms of pricing, I think that pricing has nothing to do with the Co.Op as the Co.Op is not a regulator of prices. It is an entity among sims to help one another and also continue helping the community to have tools at their disposal to aid in their sales.

Thanks for your post and hope this clears your doubts a little!

(09-24-2014 11:51 AM)Lostime Resident Wrote:  Maybe I've been so long in kittycats that I don't see the things that is needed!

Mmmmm......!
Don't kittycats give a note card with all the secondary markets?
Don't we have a good google doc's page to show how all traits rank?
Why don't more advertise there markets on this forum it is open to all?
Why don't more advertise there cats on this forum?
If you have something nice to sell advertise it here!
If you think you have a ability to make a auctioneer advertise your self here!

I think we have all the resources.....!
Maybe we just don't know how to use them, or feel there should be more!
There is not more, we should just learn to use them, creating more will only lead to more confusion.

My honest thinking....!
People should start using what is given to them, there is no walk through for sl or a way to make a 1T cat a 9T in one breed.
The same go's for creating a good market place!
Don't let your key renters go or be to bossy with them.......!
Don't ask absurd prices for the land you renting out.......!
Keep your rules to the minimum.......!
Don't think owning a secondary market sim will pay for the rest of you sl experience...!

"One can bring a horse to the water, but one can't make it drink"
The same go's for people one can give them all the resource's, they can use it or abuse it!

Hi Losttime,

You have many good points, there Losttime. I believe that this forum provided by KittyCatS! as well as all the resources provide by each KittyCatS! Market have been done in order to aid us with sales, auctions, and more. As a community, we support one another as sellers, as buyers and as Secondary Market users as well as with our own individual efforts.

The KittyCatS! Co.Op will not regulate or dictate how each individual chooses to enjoy their KittyCatS! breeding or their marketing Strategies. It is set for Secondary Markets to work together as one to help one another, and better serve the community. :-)

Hope this clears up a little further!! And thank you for expressing yours thoughts!

It is with great pleasure that on behalf of the KittyCatS! Co.Op we welcome the newest market to join this venture:

FelineS KittyCatS owned by Julia Merosi

Welcome!!
 Thanks given by: Lostime Resident , Lixy Byron , LickN Wonder
09-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Well maybe in future I will see why this Co.Op is needed....!Undecided
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder
09-24-2014, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 02:31 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
It is with great pleasure that on behalf of the KittyCatS! Co.Op we welcome a new market:

KittyCatS FelineS

Welcome!
(09-24-2014 02:13 PM)Lostime Resident Wrote:  Well maybe in future I will see why this Co.Op is needed....!Undecided

Hi Losttime,

The KittyCatS! Co.Op will bring the markets together and uniting the markets and the community is always a good thing. :-) I hope you do find that, in many respects, this is something that furthers the community as well as the Secondary Market. ;-)

Actions speak louder than words, lets give it a chance for them to start working for us all ;-)

Huggles your way!
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Lostime Resident
09-24-2014, 02:48 PM
This is the Bestest News I have heard in a while!! Faaabulous! This is the One Sure Way for All to get the most out of KC Community! Thanks and Congrats to all the Coop sim owners for this!
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander
09-24-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!"
I'm interested!

[Image: 32190964281_d1fcb86ebb.jpg]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander
09-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Sounds like a plan, good luck :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder
09-24-2014, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 04:51 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
Thank you PrettyPoizen, Draco and Kayleigh! ;-) This is a really promising effort and as part of the KittyCatS! community, I too am looking forward to it. (( huggles! ))
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Kayleigh McMillan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)