Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - *EVEN* More Markets are Joining!!
09-23-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 07:54 AM by Beloved Ruby.)
RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!"
Hi Tatiana!

Good question! The KittyCatS! Co.OP is an entity that has been created and owned by KittyCatS! Sim Markets to work together rather than against one another. This means:

? More activities geared towards the community and for the community to help increase traffic to all sims and hopefully drive more traffic based sales to everyone.
? Centralized teleporters that will allow you to visit other participating sims: helping the community to have access to all participating markets. Also, information will be given in these areas to help community members know more about other markets available to them.
? Collaboration Auctions: Right now we have a few in place, there will be more. Neck from a Little bit of Everything is hosting Karizmah Avro from The ScratchN Post with an auction together, and I am doing a SuperSoNic AuctioN at Enchanted KittyCatS! twice a month to help this particular sim which was lacking an auctioneer and bring the service to their tenants.
? Advertisement will be allowed for other markets in each of the participating markets groups, giving the community a chance to not only be a member of all these KittyCatS! market groups for advertising, but also the chance to meet other community members.
? It will also help the markets retain and increase their community base.
? The KittyCatS! Co.Op will be constantly working together to close the gap between markets for the benefit of the community.
? And much, much more.

Basically, these KittyCatS! Markets are shaking hands to bring the community closer, and of course, all other markets that join in, which is something that all these market owners have always had in common as many other markets as well, and also the community members.

As a community, having all the same amazing love for KittyCatS!, we all should be working together to not only help one another, but also will reflect upon us as a community that helps one another and supports one another seamlessly. While we are made of so many different people we all do this out of love for KittyCatS!

Hopefully this will give you a good idea of what it is. But the simple answer would be: Sim owners working together for the betterment of the KittyCatS! Community as a whole.

I know there are many more benefits that have been established, and I just touched based in some specific areas. I hope this answers your question, and look forward to your reply in case you or anyone else has a question.

Thank you!
Ruby

Tatiana,

I also wanted to add that this will help smaller and/or starting KittyCatS! markets. In the past we have seen many awesome markets close down, unfortunately, because of the lack of communication as well as the lack of help from other markets as well as the community. This hopefully will come to an end because the KittyCatS! Co-Op owners will be able to assist one another to further aid rising markets.

This community is a large, awesome community-- and as diverse as we are-- we all have wanted to work together and perhaps many good things can come from this project to maintain a healthy relationship with one another as well to maintain a healthy community.

Each Secondary market standing now for the community posses amazing things and work hard to bring you (the community) the best possible services to aid in sales and the continous fun of breeding KittyCatS! I believe that this effort can bring the community closer together -- faulting myself for sounding repetitive -- in terms of offering as best as possible what the community wants to have and see in the Secondary market.
I will amend a few things:

Some of these things are still being discussed among the Market Owners --- however the collaboration is there to establish these and more.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Jackson Verlack , Revan Salamander , Crepe Myrtle , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron , Khea Karas
09-23-2014, 10:01 AM
This is a great thing I am looking forward to getting to know more breeders and being involved in the co op for the betterment
of all kitty owners and breeders all over! Smile
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 01:52 PM
What are the requirements for membership?

How does one join? Send note cards to all the owners you mention and wait to see if anyone responds? What if nobody does, is there an alternate contact which actually will?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 02:16 PM
When I first started kittycats the kittycats community was great and very helpful, its why I like kittycats so much that we are willing to help one another. Now with this kittycats Co.Op I think there are some amazing things in the horizon, will bring everyone together where there won't be any division and work as one community and support each other. Which in my mind is so mind blowing and amazing, I am so proud to be part of the Kittycats community and the Co.Op, I have done many many breedables but this community and action that we are taking is something that has never been seen in any other breedable till now .. SO with that being said YAY KITTYCATS RAWK and I also think once the word gets out to other breedables everyone is going to want to be part of this because this is AMAZING, Can ya'll tell I'm excited to see this evolve? So excited.. So a special thanks to Kittycats, the community, and to the Co.Op for making this possible.

Angel Nika...KittyCatS is more than an Addiction, its an Obsession!
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 04:08 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
(09-23-2014 01:52 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  What are the requirements for membership?

How does one join? Send note cards to all the owners you mention and wait to see if anyone responds? What if nobody does, is there an alternate contact which actually will?

Hi Tad, I can send you the invite. The Co.Op is made of both KittyCatS! Markets and their Managers, someone always will be around to help. :-)

The requirements are to own a KittyCatS Market. Small or large alike.

I just had a really nice conversation with Tad Carlucci and I would like to expand a little about what the KittyCatS! Co.Op is about:

The KittyCatS! Co.Op is the joint effort of many different Secondary Market owners coming together with the same goal: the continuous growth of the KittyCatS! community and also the markets.

This is not a group of people, say for example, a government body, who will be dictating X or Y in terms of how the community in general should play their game. We are all free to do that. This is a group of people with a common ground, in which no matter if the market is new, old, large or small, can sit together in a same level and discuss the ways in which they can help each other out as well helping the community in general. Not one sim owner or sim in particular is better than the other. They all are equals in this venture.

The beautiful thing about it is that we can now be able to come together and work together wihtout limitations or boundaries that have hinder us in the past. And as a community member, I am so thrilled that this is actually coming to a reality.

The Secondary markets are a vital center of life to the KittyCatS! Community. This is where we attend auctions, meet other fellow breeders, learn, make new friends, and even have fun. Each market has amazing things to offer the community in general and it is in our support of them, (as community members) that we can all continue forward and the Secondary Market continues to evolve and grow.

The KittyCatS! Community is a very large one, with many diverse ideas and when the Secondary Market owners come together in a venture like this, speaks greatly about their commitment to KittyCatS! but also to each one of us, who are part of the community.

Please do not misunderstand the purpose of this venture. It is not a popularity contest, far from it! This is simply a joint venture in which every market is at the same level, as I said before, no matter if new or old, large or small.

A lot of new markets have joined in since the announcement of the KittyCatS! Co.Op and hopefully we will continue to see it grow. I know they are still working and organizing things and I am sure, that we all, as community members, want this venture to succeed. Again, this is not owned by one person or one market. This is a collaboration of many Secondary Market owners who have also become owners of the KittyCatS! Co.Op.

This is for the benefit of us all.
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Revan Salamander , Lixy Byron , Crepe Myrtle , Khea Karas , Nocshadue Balbozar
09-23-2014, 06:37 PM
wow thank you for explaining all this Smile I know a while back I tried my hand at breeding and selling kittycats but had to close my shop b/c the place i rented at hardly got any traffic and so i had to stop. Now I just breed a few here and there for myself but i would like to get back into it someday soon so i will be excited to see how this works and maybe this will be my way back into things when i'm ready. thank you again and good luck Smile

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , Revan Salamander , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Woooooooo!!!

[Image: AuctionBanner.png~original]
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , veronika Darkwatch , Revan Salamander , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 11:18 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
(09-23-2014 06:37 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  wow thank you for explaining all this Smile I know a while back I tried my hand at breeding and selling kittycats but had to close my shop b/c the place i rented at hardly got any traffic and so i had to stop. Now I just breed a few here and there for myself but i would like to get back into it someday soon so i will be excited to see how this works and maybe this will be my way back into things when i'm ready. thank you again and good luck Smile

Thank you Tatiana, I think this is going to be awesome for all of us in the community!! We are all looking forward to it and to everything that the future holds for us all!!!
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Lixy Byron
09-24-2014, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 05:16 AM by Beloved Ruby.)
Heart RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - More Markets are Joining!!
It is with great pleasure that, on behalf of the KittyCatS! Co.Op, we announce that more markets have joined the venture.

Too Adorable
Sweet Whiskers
Cats Village

I know more have joined and I promise to keep you informed of all new markets coming in.
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander , Lixy Byron
09-24-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - More Markets are Joining!!
I think this sounds like a great idea, and the first thing I thought of was "oooh maybe we won't have to wait a year for the KittyCats Birthday Hunt " to have a hunt showcasing the secondary markets Smile
(I like to go on hunts LOL)

Another idea that might be cool, as a breeder that spends a lot of time trying to find the newer traits when my starters don't cooperate, would be something like Kitty Kottage used to do, Trait of the Month I think they called it. Something like that for hot new traits, like Dreamy Tail...where for a limited time shop owners in the co-op could have a landmark to their Dreamy Tailed cats, and the SLurls to all the locations at all the markets would be on a website or notecard for buyers to hop from place to place. This would be labor intensive to implement ..and would need to require breeders to somehow feedback when they have no more dreamy tails so buyers don't get frustrated going to places that do not have the advertised tail...hmmm definite pros and cons to this concept...well just an idea! Something on my wish list when I am doing "Area Search" looking forlornly for that special trait Smile

I look forward to seeing the collaboration and what changes may come ....

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Revan Salamander , Beloved Ruby , Lixy Byron

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)