Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!" - *EVEN* More Markets are Joining!!
09-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Heart RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!"
HeartHeart

So proud to be member of this group..LickN once again, you continue to bring the KC community together as one.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Trelby Resident , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Introducing "KittyCatS! Co.Op!"
This is a great opportunity for all of us Audrey, I know that great things will happen when we al work together
(09-22-2014 08:16 PM)audrey62 Resident Wrote:  HeartHeart

So proud to be member of this group..LickN once again, you continue to bring the KC community together as one.....

Owner Enchanted KittyCatS Market!
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 08:26 PM by Beloved Ruby.)
Absolutely Audrey! And again, thank you to all the KittyCatS! Co.Op Owners for making this possible!
This has been over a month's work and I am so proud that it is finally launched and a reality thanks to all of these pioneering sim owners that are making all of this possible. Kudos to all!
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Trelby Resident , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:26 PM
There has been a lot of work put into this over the last month or so!! When LickN first approached me with the idea over a month ago i was totally thrilled that my market was one of the first markets chosen to join with Scratch N Post in a collaborative effort to help bridge the gap that is currently taking place within the community!! Kudos to LickN for this brilliant idea and I look forward what we all can do together!
(09-22-2014 08:20 PM)Beloved Ruby Wrote:  Absolutely Audrey! And again, thank you to all the KittyCatS! Co.Op Owners for making this possible!
This has been over a month's work and I am so proud that it is finally launched and a reality thanks to all of these pioneering sim owners that are making all of this possible. Kudos to all!

Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:36 PM
It thrills me to think that the community will be even more pulled together and welcoming in the future than it was when I joined it in its infancy, I loved it and praised it then, I think this will only make it better for us all and cannot wait to see what comes of this project. I think all the owners involved should be congratulated and thanked for making an effort to make the experience of being within the KittyCatS! community a better one for all involved.
 Thanks given by: Beloved Ruby , Trelby Resident , LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Yes Revan! I agree and I wish that I would have been here when it all started. It is a good think that we are leaving differences aside and looking into a new future. And yes most definitely KUDOS TO ALL SIM OWNERS WHO WORK SO HARD TO BRING TO THE KITTYCATS COMMUNITY EVERY TOOL THEY NEED TO SUCCEED!!

THANK YOU!! KUDOS KUDOS TO ALL!
 Thanks given by: Trelby Resident , LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 08:40 PM
AMEN Revan!!! Well said
(09-22-2014 08:36 PM)Revan Salamander Wrote:  It thrills me to think that the community will be even more pulled together and welcoming in the future than it was when I joined it in its infancy, I loved it and praised it then, I think this will only make it better for us all and cannot wait to see what comes of this project. I think all the owners involved should be congratulated and thanked for making an effort to make the experience of being within the KittyCatS! community a better one for all involved.

Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-22-2014, 09:03 PM
I also hope that the community supports this amazing project as it is beneficial to us all. As part of the KittyCatS! community myself this is a dream come true.
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 02:17 AM
I am so excited by this new venture. Working together, collaboratively, as a true community... can only bring great things Smile
 Thanks given by: LickN Wonder , Beloved Ruby , veronika Darkwatch , Lixy Byron
09-23-2014, 06:47 AM
ok i'm sorry but I'm a little confused o.O What exactly is this co.op? What does it do and how does it help? I am all for bringing people together as I agree that is something we need Smile I'm just not seeing what the exact function is. (that might be b/c I'm not awake yet too so please forgive me if this comes out wrong)

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Beloved Ruby , LickN Wonder , Lixy Byron

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)