Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

speeding up love?
02-17-2011, 11:03 AM
speeding up love?
In theory anyway... how fast can you speed up love-gaining? I know you can use vitamilk, which speeds up to 7 days. Can you use love vitamins on top of that every day? has anyone done the math? Or is 7 days pretty much the max? Thanks for any thoughts Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: speeding up love?
(02-17-2011 11:03 AM)Kieve Jakob Wrote:  In theory anyway... how fast can you speed up love-gaining? I know you can use vitamilk, which speeds up to 7 days. Can you use love vitamins on top of that every day? has anyone done the math? Or is 7 days pretty much the max? Thanks for any thoughts Smile

You can give the cats Love5 or Love10 vitamins every 24hrs to increase their love gain.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
02-17-2011, 03:52 PM
excellent... thank you Smile
03-13-2011, 02:00 AM
(02-17-2011 02:27 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  
(02-17-2011 11:03 AM)Kieve Jakob Wrote:  In theory anyway... how fast can you speed up love-gaining? I know you can use vitamilk, which speeds up to 7 days. Can you use love vitamins on top of that every day? has anyone done the math? Or is 7 days pretty much the max? Thanks for any thoughts Smile

You can give the cats Love5 or Love10 vitamins every 24hrs to increase their love gain.

So they will gain love and be able to breed in less then 7 days or do we still have to wait at least for the 7 days?

Jacey Faith
03-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Jacey, yes they will be able to breed in less than 7 days. However, since this post was written, the vitamins have changed. The Love5 and Love10 can only be given every 48 hours now. This was done as a population control measure as giving a 10% boost everyday can be a bit much.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
03-27-2011, 02:44 AM
ok im new to these kittys and my kittys are now 7 and have been on the milk since the beginning and are at 0 love why is that?
03-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi Thorn, they don't start building love until day 7. Milk will speed up the process so they can have their first kitten at day 14 instead of day 17.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)