Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

THANK YOU! Update 1.09 is AMAZING
09-19-2011, 04:19 PM
THANK YOU! Update 1.09 is AMAZING
I can't tell you guys enough... THANK YOU! Everything in this update is, as always, just stunning. The petting animations are so wonderful, I think my RL cats will get jealous. And some of the bug fixes just make me want to dance. My cats now run around the entire parcel instead of seeming to clump up in a certain area. Its like they remembered how to run and play again.

Having the ability to set their homes all at once on the HUD is a lifesaver.... I could go on forever, but don't need to. Big Grin

You guys are absolutely amazing. "Thank you" doesn't quite say enough!!! Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: THANK YOU! Update 1.09 is AMAZING
Absolutely adore it as well!
Could we get specs for body settings to pet best?

Thank you KittyCatS this is absolutely adroable!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-24-2011, 09:48 AM
I know im a few days late.... but ive got to agree with all of the above. But also, just to reinterate to KC Team and new kitty fans, your customer service and helpfullness is second to none. I have never met quite such a dedicated team on all my time on SL .... YOU REALLY DO put your cutomers first - shown precisely by the ease of this update.

You guys RAWKPurrr!

Thanks from me... and my 70 kitties and over 100 boxes <3
09-24-2011, 09:48 AM
I know im a few days late.... but ive got to agree with all of the above. But also, just to reinterate to KC Team and new kitty fans, your customer service and helpfullness is second to none. I have never met quite such a dedicated team on all my time on SL .... YOU REALLY DO put your cutomers first - shown precisely by the ease of this update.

You guys RAWKPurrr!

Thanks from me... and my 70 kitties and over 100 boxes <3
09-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Just a quick question. I see everyone talking about update 1.09, however, when my cats finally got the update me text, and I got my updater, they were updated to version 1.10. I haven't seen any reference to that. Is there something I missed?

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."
09-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi Kimberly --

They immediately released 1.10 after because of some things some of us noticed. If you look at the 1.09 announcement thread in the Mews section, KittyCats added a post about it. Smile
09-24-2011, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 01:40 PM by KittyCat Princess.)
Thank you for the kind words Smile I personally am very encouraged when I know customers are happy and enjoying their KittyCatS, the community and experience. Smile

We do have a fabulous community and you all add so much. Your enthusiasm, passion, creativity and kindness really does blow me away.

I'm so happy you enjoy the update! That was our hope. Believe me when I say, that during the trying times of making new things and features, and when we are excited as we see them come together, one of the things we say most is, "Oh I hope they like this!" or... "I think they are going to love this!" (meaning our customers)

Anyway thank you for taking the time to let us know. Smile

Much Kitty Love,

Callie

P.S. For the best petting, if you are not reaching the cat, try making yourself a bit taller first Smile see how that works.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)