Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My cat keeps hiding under the sand
08-27-2014, 03:52 AM
My cat keeps hiding under the sand
I have a Sky Dome, an island covered with sand. Every day I have to use area search to find her because she's hidden somewhere under the Sand.
My cat is 9 days old now.

Alexandra1954
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: My cat keeps hiding under the sand
make a big thick prim under the area and then make it transparent if u have to this works ive always lived in the sky and have no issues Smile . failing that i guess you just have a naughty cat lol

.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸ Rubes ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
.-~·*'˜¨¯`·¸AUCTIONEER AT UKF ¸·`¯¨˜'*·~-.
08-27-2014, 10:34 PM

Perhaps the kitteh just thinks its a big litterbox

and doesnt know when to quit Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014 12:16 PM by Vrem Vaniva.)
(08-27-2014 03:52 AM)Alexandra1954 Resident Wrote:  Every day I have to use area search to find her because she's hidden somewhere under the Sand.

Alexandra1954
For a single cat it might not make sense to buy the KittyCats Control Hud, but one feature of the Hud might help the sand-hiding problem: with that Hud you can TP the cat right to you, no need for area search unless the cat is really lost and not on the sim.

It is wonderful if you have several cats running around loose inworld. I still use mine all the time even though my cats mostly live in Cattery -- it helps me know which ones are inworld, and when to wake them up, and ... of course I tp them to me if i want to cuddle them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)