Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dry Olive Eyes
08-09-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Dry Olive Eyes
(08-09-2014 10:00 AM)Dottie Idlemind Wrote:  Beautiful eyes!!!

And Yay proof they are not urban myth lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Burke Benoir , Kayleigh McMillan
08-09-2014, 02:15 PM
They are very pretty. I was picturing a dark green from the name olive but these are much lovelier than what I imagined

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
08-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Fae is working on a project with them before she sells them and I respect that. She wants them all to her self for a lil bit since it's the first time she discovered it and I can't blame her for it. I have seen a couple for sale here and there but not a ton. They are very beautiful!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
08-09-2014, 04:25 PM
(08-09-2014 02:37 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  Fae is working on a project with them before she sells them and I respect that. She wants them all to her self for a lil bit since it's the first time she discovered it and I can't blame her for it. I have seen a couple for sale here and there but not a ton. They are very beautiful!

Yes, I can understand this as well not in the last place because I am a hoarder myself :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
08-09-2014, 04:32 PM
(08-09-2014 04:25 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 02:37 PM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  Fae is working on a project with them before she sells them and I respect that. She wants them all to her self for a lil bit since it's the first time she discovered it and I can't blame her for it. I have seen a couple for sale here and there but not a ton. They are very beautiful!

Yes, I can understand this as well not in the last place because I am a hoarder myself :-)
I do the same thing lol especially with new traits it's really hard. I was like that with tapestry harvest but then I gave in and sold them. It's hard to share and it's hard to keep cause you just wanan cherish it since it's the first time you discovered something Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
08-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Dry olive eyes are not a secret. The community was informed of the dry olive eyes and they were added to the kittycats eye chart and a notice went out as soon as I got the first kitten. I'm having fun with the project and will sell when I'm ready.
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Kayleigh McMillan , Jackson Verlack , Burke Benoir , Cinder Bouevier
08-10-2014, 06:09 AM
(08-10-2014 01:02 AM)Faelyn Indigo Wrote:  Dry olive eyes are not a secret. The community was informed of the dry olive eyes and they were added to the kittycats eye chart and a notice went out as soon as I got the first kitten. I'm having fun with the project and will sell when I'm ready.

That is your good right, have fun with your projects and the beautiful eyes! :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Jackson Verlack
08-17-2014, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 03:02 AM by Rala Huckleberry.)
Thank you all for your posts. Since I have seen these eyes as announcement I am looking for them. It is a really beautiful colour and the eye is so well done in the details. I am grateful for any information where to get them. It would be a terrible loss if they would vanish before they really came out.
And in addition......certainely all the prohects are to be respected!! And we are all curious to see what comes out :-)
Go for it Faelyn !! :-))
08-17-2014, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 02:13 PM by Saga Felix.)
Grats on the eyes, Faelyn, they do look very gorgeous.

-And thanks for providing info for the charts. However, it would be awesome if you would re-send that info, to SagaKitty Resident, or to SagaKittySL@gmail.com.

Info that has been sent in the past months have sometimes disappeared, so this would be very helpful now that the charts have new managers :-)

-Saga

P.S. I ask you to re-send because the Dry Olive eyes are not actually on the charts, and the new managers have no info about them. Thanks in advance :-)

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
 Thanks given by: Wendi Lavendel

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)