Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

breaking the auto repartner
07-23-2014, 05:57 PM
breaking the auto repartner
Help! I have a pair of kittys that are on auto repartner and i just bought the break up bottle and i cant get it to work for the life of me. I had them both by the bottle i clicked and confirmed the male to unpartner then i get this "This partnership was created less then a day ago.... You can use the break up bottle to unpartner" then it says above the bottle it says place both cats nearby then click to unpartner. Well i did all that and i got nada. Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: breaking the auto repartner
Hello Amandya Smile

There is a free breakup potion which we are allowed to use when a partnership is activated less than 24 hours ago.
Each time an automatic partnered pair of kittens gets a box they repartner and as such you can also use Break Free on automtically partnered kitties as well that is if the renewel of their partnership was indeed less than 24 hours ago.
You can find the Break Free potion on your right hand when you enter the entrance of the Main Store.

Good luck :-)

Kayleigh

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Amandya Spingflower , Vrem Vaniva
07-23-2014, 09:33 PM
And it's good to know that the fee-paid bottle refused to work when you should have used the free bottle because it's been less than 24 hours. No sense paying for it when it should be free. Someday you'll need the bottle you paid for, so hang on to it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-28-2014, 02:15 PM
(07-23-2014 09:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  And it's good to know that the fee-paid bottle refused to work when you should have used the free bottle because it's been less than 24 hours. No sense paying for it when it should be free. Someday you'll need the bottle you paid for, so hang on to it.

Oh I will Smile Im new to kittycats so i didnt know. I now know and will not make the same mistake again.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)