Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

How do I get KittyCats Dollars?
07-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Question How do I get KittyCats Dollars?
I understand that when I send a cat to the menagerie I get 50 kitty dollars....but is there a way to buy them with Lindens or currency?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2014, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 01:18 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: How do I get KittyCats Dollars?
Hello Anjelikka Smile

There are basically two types of K$ you can find your balance here »

There are the menagerie dollars which only can be obtained via bringing cats and boxes to menagerie those are the exchange you get for them.
These type of K$ give you access to obtain a Menagerie Tiger or other products which may be released in the future for which we can only use menagerie K$ as an exchange in order to obtain it.

The second type can be obtained with L$ everything can be bought with these but menagerie products.
Via the Online Cattery Dock, which you can find on your right hand when you enter the entrance of the KittyCatS! Main Store, you can obtain K$.
The way to do this is once you've rezzed the dock to pay it this will increase your K$ balance.

Should you like to obtain K$ for someone else there are cute giftcards as well you can find them via this SLurl »
When one clicks one of the various available giftcards the amount of K$ will be added to their balance.
This type of K$ can't be used for Menagerie products either.

EDIT on the page you see the amount of K$ you own you will see you menagerie dollars reflected in Kitty Dollar Balance and obtained K$ as Kitty Dollar Bonus.

Both K$ can be used to obtain about everything available in the store (excl. furniture I believe).
And as said only the "Kitty Dollar Balance" gives you access to Tigers and other menagerie products.
You can simply right click a product in the store and from the pie meny select K$ instead of buying it with L$.

I hope this helped :-)

~ Kay

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Anjelikka Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)