Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Anyone elses cat go outside the house
08-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Anyone elses cat go outside the house
When not set to In Parcel? I have the cat go outside the house three times today alone. He's only set to go 10 meters from his home spot which is near a window so maybe that it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Anyone elses cat go outside the house
my cats roam around outside all the time... i used to have the range set to 20m, i guess someone must have opened doors or somesuch.
08-29-2011, 04:17 PM
(08-29-2011 04:31 AM)Yuukie Onmura Wrote:  my cats roam around outside all the time... i used to have the range set to 20m, i guess someone must have opened doors or somesuch.

I'm the only one that lives here.. I just seen him go through the window that does not open. Lol.
08-29-2011, 06:00 PM
If the prims are phantom, they'll go right through. Smile

Also, cats will continue to ram into prims at times until they DO make it through. I've had this happen on multiple occasions, coming home to find cats stuck in walls, and under floors, and in all kinds of weird places.
08-29-2011, 11:57 PM
After some observations I think that what is known as Bengal sorrel is actually the asian fishing cat, Prionailurus viverrinus, which is a wild cat that has specialized on preying on water animals, mostly fish and such, and is very closely related to the bengal. It looks very similar to the bengal and can easily be confused with it.
The fishing cat, as already pointed out, lives near water and hunts fish.

My wifes bengals always manage to get out of the house, and gather at our pond where we have several fishes and other water life.

Point in case. Besides... look at the pictures: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishing_Cat
08-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Mine had started finding ways out too and tried to wander onto neighboring parcels. They are now all safely inside and set to 'not walk'..because I got tired of them getting out and being returned by the other parcel when they tried to walk over.
09-09-2011, 04:07 AM
Same here did set them to no walk but i rather would chance that back if this was fixed.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-13-2011, 07:34 AM
My kitties have been found under my house, in the pool, and in my cabinets, even though they are supposed to be in my room lol. Sometimes they even go off sim and they get returned to me, which makes me go o.O

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)