Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dear KittyCatS Resident
06-27-2014, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 07:46 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Dear KittyCatS Resident
(06-26-2014 06:08 PM)Mari Halderman Wrote:  That is how random works, its random!

(06-26-2014 10:45 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  The issue is not that it's random. The issue is that people don't like random. They want patterns, rules, reasons, causes, someone to blame.

This has nothing to do with intelligence or education. It's simply that our brains are wired that way. For most things, doing that works. So we want it to work for everything. And, when it does not work, we tend to pick and choose the facts until they fit a pattern, follow a rule, have some reason, or can be blamed on someone else.

One of those picked-and-chosen facts is that none of us (people like Callie, me, many others) wrote the programs. So, when we say it's not done, out statement does not fit the chosen rule (that is: the program favors someone else and is cheating ME!). So our assurances fall on deaf ears.

I know the feeling when I get the same gender over and over and over ...
Somehow I do not care much ultimately so I have no feelings of unfairness and all.
Of course it is a set back for my breeding plans but I think I like the kitties too much to really care.
Kitties are no golden egg poopers to me I'm just an insane cat woman with too many cats Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Marisa Starbrook
06-27-2014, 08:06 AM
(06-27-2014 07:45 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  [ I'm just an insane cat woman with too many cats Smile

AWWWHeartHeartHeart
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
06-27-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi Tad,

I've got to say that I thought you were KC, same skill set and usually 100% supportive of all statements, not that it matters.

I look at fairness this way: you either believe it is a fair system or isn't, if you believe it isn't fair you either continue to breed within what you perceive as an unfair system or you leave, if you choose to continue to breed you have no reason to continue to whine or winge.
06-28-2014, 07:28 AM
(06-27-2014 01:16 PM)MsCasey Baily Wrote:  Hi Tad,

I've got to say that I thought you were KC, same skill set ...

This is humor right ? Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)