Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

9T Bigger de Big Female
05-30-2014, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 01:10 PM by Ayaami Resident.)
Heart 9T Bigger de Big Female
Hello everyone Smile I've been shopping around for a 9T Bigger de Big Female because I have a 9T M Abyssinian. I am fairly new to this kitty cat thing and I would like to know what is the average price for them and what is just too much money to pay?

Any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: 9T Bigger de Big Female
It depends entirely on what kind of traits you're looking at and who's pricing them. Unfortunately there isn't really a "standard" when it comes to pricing and some breeders charge more than others, some traits (newer, or more recessive, or just high demand) fetch a higher price than others and special sizes tend to cost more too. Just using two examples from my cattery (and my personal pricing guidelines):

Fur: Foxie - Salt & Pepper Mask
Eyes: Odyssey Bellini (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Mysterious
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Bigger de Big
This girl is very pretty, a fairly recessive fur, recessive eyes, and a nice shade. For her, I would ask for 700L$ - but I price low. I have seen similar kittes go as high as 2k.

Now this girl....
Fur: Bengal - Black
Eyes: Strawberry Bellini (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Stubby
Ears: Odyssey No. 1
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Plush)
Is only 8T (that darn Big pupil) but would go for significantly more because Bengal Black is in high demand right now, Strawberry Bellini is a decent and pretty eye and I am fairly certain she hides chocolate whiskers plush or better, possibly fussy tail and rounded fold ears. I would price this girl at 3k.

Average, in the 9T range depending on the breed and traits you're looking for will probably be between 500-1000L, again varying depending on where you go! Hah. I know it's confusing, but following auctions helps as does spending time peeking around stores and seeing what is selling and for how much.
06-04-2014, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 08:00 PM by Vrem Vaniva.)
RE: 9T Bigger de Big Female
I have one --
About the price range, I agree with Tabitha except -- 500 is rock bottom for a 9T of any size, in my opinion. Getting the 9T is kinda like getting an A+, being at the very smallest end of the Bell Curve -- there's a premium just for getting there. Bigger or any unusual size is like icing on an already awesome cake! The one I'm posting is not extraordinary in her traits -- she's just a nice solid 9T kitty with eye color that looks pretty good with her fur Smile She'll be hiding Plum or Fancie Pink Diamond eyes. Let me know by IM inworld if you want to see her ? TY Smile

? 9T Oci Tawny Bigger...
Box
Cattery

Fur: Ocicat - Tawny
Eyes: Canary (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)

Oh, I also found this one ...
? hides fancie green ...

Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Apple (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Shorty
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Mysterious)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)