Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
The 9T for 100L "bargain"
06-09-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: The 9T for 100L "bargain"
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!
Im laughing at you Hathor!

Consider yourself told!. Perhaps you should give your head a shake? You are actually going to take this into an arena such as Racial Hate and Discrimination in order for you to feel vindicated regarding your unabashed jealousy of what you cannot attain? You really feel that strongly?

In smaller words.

Are you effen serious?

If you know Fabio then you know he is actually an intelligent hard working breeder of KittyCats. Beyond that is irrelevant to this conversation. You covet. Bottom line.

it was in the 10 commandments for a reason...hahahaha

Fabio...Kudos...for helping me and so many others and for being a good example of an EXCELLENT breeder.

Just my two cents...

(06-08-2014 07:55 PM)fabioazevedo Oh Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 11:31 AM)Hathor Xaris Wrote:  I wonder if it's possible that some of the vultures are typically from third world countries where 100 linden is actually good money to them, as to how exactly they obtain their kitties in the first place? It's probably that your guess is as good as mine...just guessing here, and considering that they are probably obtained in illegitimate ways it could be all the more reason to avoid buying from not so well known avies when the price tag is too small.

hey, Hathor. You're so funny. I'm laughing so far. hahah

My name, as of today is: "Vulture, from the third world!"
Fantastic! I loved that name!

I can begin to answer that for you, a vulture bird has its origin in the old world, in more expecificamente, Middle East, Europe. Many gods of Egypt, has a vulture as a symbol.

Well, there is no third world countries, only the old prejudice of the human being, to find superior to others. I grabbed a calculator, this time, and did the calculation, 100 lindens, buy 3 simple breads. Certainly, if you know how to use a calculator, you can make this calculator.

Skills to build beautiful kittens, worthless to manage a business.

I explain, almost daily, in my cattery, like having kittens. Perhaps, you have been my cattery. I leave the invitation open. But it seems that his intelligence goes only find that others achieve their kittens, dishonestly.

I can bring here, more than 10 people who know me for long, and witnessed every step I took, and as I built my kittens. Nothing secret.

Yes! You offended many people. This course! Nobody uses the term "vulture", "third world" and "illegally" in the same sentence, without the purpose of offending.

This seems to me a win!

I can see you, scratching your head and your hair falling when you ask yourself, "how he gets these Kitten?".

A drink to Hathor.

[Image: 240px-Griffon.JPG]

(06-08-2014 05:45 PM)Vrem Vaniva Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 12:12 PM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 11:31 AM)Hathor Xaris Wrote:  I wonder if it's possible that some of the vultures are typically from third world countries where 100 linden is actually good money to them, as to how exactly they obtain their kitties in the first place? It's probably that your guess is as good as mine...just guessing here, and considering that they are probably obtained in illegitimate ways it could be all the more reason to avoid buying from not so well known avies when the price tag is too small.

I find this incredible offensive and racist, in so many ways - my blood is actually boiling!!!

please think before posting such remarks
... hands Dimpz an ice pack to cool the blood ... plays soft music.
I feel you're being too harsh with Hathor. She is trying to find some explanation to account for ... the behavior of tricksters and fraud artists she has encountered. It's easy to be indignant and "holier than thou" if you aren't willing to put yourself in another person's shoes for a moment.

The only thing remotely racist in Hathor's comment is the term "Third World". Not really sure exactly what is meant by that term -- but she only referst to "countries where 100L is a month's salary." -- so -- economic third world, not racial third world ...
You've all see the fly by night skin template pirates and such ... IP theft knows no cultural boundaries, surely. There's no way to pirate a kittycat, yayy. But we have encountered fraudulent trading, so don't be too judgmental of Hathor's observation.
An imperative to Tolerance is built in to the Terms of Service in Second Life. The TOS doesn't go a lot further than that, -- hence, kindness is not required.

Vrem, I have been an admirer of your answers. but you was poor in their response this time.
forgive me.
Find all posts by this user
06-09-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 02:58 AM by Callie Cline.)
RE: The 9T for 100L "bargain"
I will close this thread as it seems it's not possible at this time for people to stay on topic and discuss issues and ideas minus name calling.

I firmly think there are ways to engage in conversation without taking the arguments into a personal area. (Ad Hominem)

For those of you who have stepped away and posted respectfully, thank you, as well as to those who have worked things out in world.

Please IM each other privately if you want to keep talking about this.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: LyricaBlues Resident , Maxwell Grantly , Jackson Verlack , anna Acanthus
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)