Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thank You Letter From Kitty & A Date Auction Donation -
05-15-2014, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 12:48 PM by Callie Cline.)
Heart Thank You Letter From Kitty & A Date Auction Donation -
Hi all!! I got this email today from the organization that the money from my panel for the Kitty & a Date Auction raised. It was $1170.00 usd. I thought you all my like to see this and see how your generosity was received. Smile (btw, just the fact the whole community came together to do this auction makes us all part of this donation Smile )

I LOVE this community and LOVE that in our enjoyment of cats, we also make a difference in so many ways Smile this is just one. You are all amazing! HeartHeartHeart

•••••••••••••••••••

Dear Callie and KittyCatS friends,

On behalf of FACT Alliance I want to thank you for joining us in the abolition movement to eradicate modern day slavery. Your generous donation will contribute towards the building/facilitating of safe houses both domestically and internationally to help restore victims who have been exploited in the commercial sex trade, slave labor camps and/or as child soldiers.

If you are unaware, human trafficking is a worldwide phenomenon. It's a $32 billion industry second only to drug trafficking. If you would like to learn more about the issue and/or partner with us in any future events to help raise funds and awareness, please visit our website http://www.letsrespond.com

Thank you again, KittyCatS community for making a difference!!!

Justice for all,
Derek

Derek Ketcham
Director of International Initiatives
http://www.letsrespond.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly , Jackson Verlack , Adrienne Arliss , Lixy Byron , Hathor Xaris , MiuKitten Resident , Easnadh Swansong , Sanura Snowpaw , Mizaki Resident , Isabelle Brucato
05-20-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Thank You Letter From Kitty & A Date Auction Donation -
That is so wonderful! And thank you so much for posting this!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)