Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!!
06-02-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!!
This is neat! I love the use of these very clear screenshots for the lessons -- and I soooooo laughed when I saw Kayla's Wavy Whisker example Smile I have a similar pedigree with a long line of white mysterious whiskers suddenly popping out with frazzled.
I would maybe quibble over terminology, Fabio, when you say the recessive traits "force" the starter's hidden traits to come out. As I understand it (and I am right, hehe), the strong partner does not "force" the starter to give up its hidden traits -- but rather, the strong partner's recessive traits "allow the starter's hidden traits to show on the baby, if starter happens to throw its hidden traits." That yellow bunny did an awesome thing there, throwing 8 hidden traits all at one time! This seldom happens. It was just wonderful that you had chosen a mate who was "ready to catch what was thrown" -- whose shown traits were recessive enough that the baby was able to show all but the tail. Great combination of skill and luck! One waits for the luck ... but then, skill has to be there, active, when the good luck does come.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!! - Vrem Vaniva - 06-02-2014 04:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)