Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!!
05-24-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!!
Very good . I myself did not learn this technique with anyone. So you're saying that ancient creators , this hidden secrets of all new creators to take all the profit for yourself ?

I have in my cattery every week , new creators , who do not know about this technique , and no one helps .

For me , it's an excuse , not having money , or an attempt to make people not buy the kittens collection , and they think the traits . So ancient creators , discourage new creators not find the traits .

Anyone going on the auction house and see people buying kittens 50k , 100k . So much hypocrisy speaking , has no money to buy 54 kittens Easter .
54 kittens cost , L $ 42,600 . Last kitten with eyes breeze sold for 50K .

I'm not hitting on you , just stating my point of view .

Using his technique , 'Ultimate New Trait Discovery Method, by Ethereal Hurricane' unknowingly take the tests , nothing works . Just throwing tons of money away. I'm sorry . And I have no rl credit card .

And , for me to use my best recessive kittens , I had to develop them all. Working more than 10 months.

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discovering hidden traits in kittens started using recessive traits!! - fabioazevedo Oh - 05-24-2014 04:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)