Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

access to menu
08-10-2011, 03:29 AM
access to menu
noob owner...how can I give my partner access to my cats menu, so he can play with her too? I looked in the manual for ages- I cant find any mention of this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2011, 06:33 AM
RE: access to menu
Sadly only the owner can play with the kitties Sad But that's a good reason to give him his very own kitten! Big Grin
09-10-2011, 06:08 AM
I have asked this to KC as well Callie as I like to manage my cats between my alt and myself but obviously they want to avoid the potential drama of shared ownership.
Would be cool though if at all possible to have an access menu for the cats not so much for shared ownership but more like an allow list for friends to anticipate with the cats.
That would be totally awsome:-))

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Awesome!, if it is possible to future Tongue. We have pets that have it in the menu that it happent too, with my kittycats sweet to sharing with my love Smile)

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
09-11-2011, 06:18 PM
I believe there was a script limitation to attach a kitty or cuddle it for a non owner of the cat.
This is sad because that would be so cool!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-22-2011, 02:19 AM
Its not a script limitation for the cuddling and holding of a cat but an owner transfer issue. to attach any item you must own it. Therefore for people to hold your cat they end up having to own it. The new update answers this admirably, because friends CAN pet cats. Just with giant cats they sometimes get thrown off. Woops.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)