Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New to KittyCats need advice.....
04-28-2014, 06:04 PM
New to KittyCats need advice.....
I'm new to KittyCats and I am trying to learn how to breed to get the best results. My questions are towards the Spring & Bunny kitties, after getting the special kittiy from them, what is the best fur and traits to breed them with to try to pull out new traits?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: New to KittyCats need advice.....
You'd be best served taking one of the in-world classes or finding a mentor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2014, 01:43 AM
(04-28-2014 06:04 PM)SilkyRose Nirvana Wrote:  I'm new to KittyCats and I am trying to learn how to breed to get the best results. My questions are towards the Spring & Bunny kitties, after getting the special kittiy from them, what is the best fur and traits to breed them with to try to pull out new traits?

Hey Silky!

Tad is right, better to take a class or read on the trait transcripts from Saga Felix! From all what I have read I think it would be best to pair the kitty with most recessive traits. But I think you are better off talking to a people in world who have been breeding for a while now, it is good to have one on one discussions about it.

Here is the link http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=2351

[Image: 13362250504_ac330f5514_z.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2014, 06:34 PM
(04-28-2014 06:04 PM)SilkyRose Nirvana Wrote:  I'm new to KittyCats and I am trying to learn how to breed to get the best results. My questions are towards the Spring & Bunny kitties, after getting the special kittiy from them, what is the best fur and traits to breed them with to try to pull out new traits?
I second what Tad and Mizaki said! In addition, here is what my basic strategy would be:
Get hold of the best 8 or 9-Trait kitties you can find, -- set one as a mate for each of the Collectible kitties.
You'll still get a lot of duds, but some will reveal information about easter cats' hiddens. Sometimes it will feel like a waste of the well-traited cat's time, but you have a chance of delightful discoveries.
Examine the real under-costume traits of the "Special Baby" that each pair produces. Any non-genesis trait means that both parents have something worth exploring on that trait-point. Even if you see Mysterious Whiskers -- it means that one of the Collectibles has Mysterious Whiskers and then the other one has mystery-whiskers to explore.
Any time that the dudder-babies from the Collectibles show a trait that is non-genesis -- see if you can challenge the collectible kitty on that trait. (If it gives you a Mysterious tail with a Mysterious-tailed partner, see if you can give it a Fussy-tailed partner on the next breed, etc.)
Anyway enjoy! and ... what Tad and Mizaki said Smile
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)