Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: how long ago did I get Love Vitamins.
08-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Suggestion: how long ago did I get Love Vitamins.
Just wanted to drop this one,.at least for me would be very usefull, I can never remember when was the last time I fed them vits..and the only way I know to find out is tou buy a pack and try to feed them to the cat. If there is another way..please tell me Smile)

But if there isn't it would be great to be able to see it in their stats somehow and not get all disappointed because to you it seems like ages and to the cat it was only 35 hours XD

Thank you Smile

PS: looooove the scratching pole, great idea!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2011, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 12:58 PM by Vilandra Miles.)
RE: Suggestion: how long ago did I get Love Vitamins.
not just that. So often the following happened to me:

a breeding pair smiles with their 90% love at me and so I drop a love10 on each of them. Then "click, click" and while the first kitty eats the vitamins the second one just goes all "nanny-nanny boo-boo, I was fed 35 hours ago"...

So now, I have that pair 100%/90% and have to wait the fully last 10% while having tossed one love10 in the trash as it's lost without doing any good now.

So YES, please give us the "last fed" option for example visible in the kitty info like health recovery or breed off cooldown does. It's really really frustrating to have 280L$ go poof for nothing that you could have avoided if there would simply be a way to know.

Vila
 Thanks given by: Amalthea Lunasea , anna Acanthus , Kyorisa Yven
08-12-2011, 12:58 AM
(08-10-2011 12:56 PM)Vilandra Miles Wrote:  not just that. So often the following happened to me:

a breeding pair smiles with their 90% love at me and so I drop a love10 on each of them. Then "click, click" and while the first kitty eats the vitamins the second one just goes all "nanny-nanny boo-boo, I was fed 35 hours ago"...

So now, I have that pair 100%/90% and have to wait the fully last 10% while having tossed one love10 in the trash as it's lost without doing any good now.

So YES, please give us the "last fed" option for example visible in the kitty info like health recovery or breed off cooldown does. It's really really frustrating to have 280L$ go poof for nothing that you could have avoided if there would simply be a way to know.

Vila

I was thinking exactly the same thing when this happened to me yest evening. Extremely aggravating to poof 280L$ for nothing.
08-12-2011, 02:25 AM
(08-05-2011 07:45 AM)LEIRE Writer Wrote:  Just wanted to drop this one,.at least for me would be very usefull, I can never remember when was the last time I fed them vits..and the only way I know to find out is tou buy a pack and try to feed them to the cat. If there is another way..please tell me Smile)

hi leire Smile and others Smile

this thread makes me go "ahhhhh" cuz i can totally understand that frustration. since we don't have an "auto teller" for vitamins, and you said "if there is another way please tell me" all i could suggest at this time is to "write it down" or... perhaps another way would be to put a prim by the cats who had LOVE, or... something like that. in other words, manually find a way to keep track. that's the only way i know of at this time. Smile

or... you could when you fed them, copy the text which has the date and time and stick it in a notecard named "LOVE VITAMINS LOG" and try that? with a next due on... (insert date).

good luck!

callie
08-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Well Callie that is an awesome way to keep track ... but maybe you could just think about implementing this data in the next update ... same as we now can see the partnering status or health recovering status ... A LOVE DOPE Status would be awesome :-)
08-14-2011, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2011 07:08 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Oh that would be so cool.
Dragging bottles and find out they can't have love yet it would be very convenient to know when we can apply love again:-))
Just a suggestion would it work if extra stats would be displayed in the love indicator when love is added?

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)