Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new to breeding how to price this kitty
04-26-2014, 01:23 PM
new to breeding how to price this kitty
hi
I am not sure how to price this kitty any advice would be welcome thanks
hi I need help pricing this kitty new to breeding thanks.

Fur: Balinese - Cream Lynx
Eyes: Peach Bellini (Curious|Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Mysterious)
size normal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 06:01 PM by Trixie Silvercloud.)
RE: new to breeding how to price this kitty
(04-26-2014 01:23 PM)Morgan Trevellion Wrote:  hi

size normal
Hi Morgan there is a group in world called KittyCat Price Check that is pretty Helpful you may want to Join it, I hope this Helps....Happy Breeding Heart

Hi Morgan there is a group in world called KittyCat Price Check that is pretty Helpful you may want to Join it, I hope this Helps....Happy Breeding
05-03-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 10:58 AM by Morgan Trevellion.)
(05-02-2014 06:00 PM)Trixie Silvercloud Wrote:  
(04-26-2014 01:23 PM)Morgan Trevellion Wrote:  hi

size normal
Hi Morgan there is a group in world called KittyCat Price Check that is pretty Helpful you may want to Join it, I hope this Helps....Happy Breeding Heart

Hi Morgan there is a group in world called KittyCat Price Check that is pretty Helpful you may want to Join it, I hope this Helps....Happy Breeding

thank bunches they were very helpful
05-04-2014, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014 11:57 AM by Hathor Xaris.)
There is never going to be a clear cut answer to pricing, kittycats has made it so that the community has complete control over pricing the cats, and they do, but at times it can get kinda confusing and crazy, this I understand, which is why I always offer the following advice which I hope is helpful to newcomers.
Try checking out what your fellow breeding neighbors in the community are currently charging for a cat like this, try window shopping or the sl marketplace online, and price according to that and to how much YOU are comfortable paying if it were you buying, the
going rate for cats similar to this can sell for anywhere from 150-600L, its 6T so thats anywhere from 20- 100 L per trait on average, ofcourse the newest or more recessive or rare traits or sizes are deemed more exspensive, wether or not it sells always depends on the type of buyer's needs or desires at that time, and ofcourse the cheaper it is the quicker it will sell, as everyone is always looking for a deal, but its good to start by marking the cats higher than what you really want its ok to mark down later to sell quicker but ppl don't really groove on things being marked up
i would personally if i needed this cat pay as much as 300 comfortably fo r it, but alas evryone is different, i'm sure others will be happy to lend their opinion to help out
05-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Thank you both for all your help and the group helped out also
05-08-2014, 10:52 AM
your most certainly welcome Happy Breeding Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)