Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Props to the creative team!
02-12-2011, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 01:47 PM by Elainia Beaumont.)
Exclamation Props to the creative team!
[/font][font=Impact] I just wanted to let you all know that I am thoroughly impressed with this breedable. I am completely honest in saying that this is the best scripted and sculpted breedable I have seen in SL. The textures are so realistic.. without being "too" real ( I prefer a BIT of cartoony look to my SL Smile ) the sculpts are soft and fabulous. I fully appreciate the butterfly chasing, but I have to say my fave aspect, aside from appearance, is the tongue out thing! My cats do this in RL and it's so damn dorky and adorable. Thank you for creating such an attractive, well thought out and designed/scripted breedable! Muah to you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
RE: Props to the creative team!
Not to mention the walk. It really is the best walk I've seen on a breedable to date.
02-13-2011, 04:27 PM
My favorite features of the KittyCats are the animations and textures. I hear they will be adding more animations in the future so I can't wait. I am not a heavy breeder so I focus more on the pet aspects of the KittyCats.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2011, 05:49 AM
I appreciate that this is a breedable pet even for people not deeply into breeding. Finally, an animal for the masses! This opens up a whole new sort of market - selling a breedable pet to non-breeders. Big Grin

Co-Owner of Kitty Cattery & site admin of www.KittyCattery.biz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)