Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Keeping 'touch as default' when pricing?
04-21-2014, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 11:12 AM by Hathor Xaris.)
RE: Keeping 'touch as default' when pricing?
in FS i found this same bug tricks me too, it only stays like that temporarily then the kittycats box will go to normal afterwards, no need to worry bout others not being able top to touch it to see info stats, the sale icon will only be popping up for a little while when you hover over the box, usually not for more than a few minutes after you set the sale, if its taking longer for you that means your viewer is simply lagging for some reason, try hovering your mouse over the box later after you set the sale and see for yourself the dollar icon will be replaced with a description of the box in the hover bubble, try checking it with an alt or get a friend to check for you after 3-5 min after you set the box to sale, when i first started this same thing faked me out but after double checking i found it to be fine. best to get a friend to help who uses same and different viewers than you

and btw no extra steps are needed for it to automatically correct itself you simply set the box for the price you want hit apply then wait for the box to correct itslef with the touch sale thingy, you would only have to be an astute sl player to even notice this tiny blip, mosty ppl dont really pay that much attention to the hover icon immediately afterwards and go on about their way never noticing it does that for a few moments
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Burke Benoir
04-22-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Keeping 'touch as default' when pricing?
Yikes, my OCD is showing.... /me goes and hides!

Thanks... Y'all rock on this forum!

Burke Benoir
The Catbird Seat ~Supremely Beautiful Kitties

LiTTLe Bit of EVERYTHiNG
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bi...234/130/22

Night Whispers
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ni...8/221/2700

A third store location is coming soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Hathor Xaris

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)